Adidas Basketball 2011 thread + Possible 2011 All Star Uniforms?

Damn, they took the adizero DRose off of miadidas before I had a chance to design a pair!

Are they still available in the States?!

Damn, they took the adizero DRose off of miadidas before I had a chance to design a pair!

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Yep.. Just checked. LMK if I can help you order a custom pair. I don't mind.

these give me the chills
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Really appreciate your offer macgyver35.

I just checked on the US adidas site though and it appears the Crazy Light is the only shoe available for you guys now as well! 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Really appreciate your offer macgyver35.

I just checked on the US adidas site though and it appears the Crazy Light is the only shoe available for you guys now as well! 
ohwell.gif

Super late, and bump, but does anybody know where i can still grab the Adizero, the first sneaker Rose came out with? I seen the 2.0 and loved them, i wanted to get a lil collection growing.

Super late, and bump, but does anybody know where i can still grab the Adizero, the first sneaker Rose came out with? I seen the 2.0 and loved them, i wanted to get a lil collection growing.

the colorways dropping out in the future are great. haven't tried to DR2 yet though. currently balling in the adidas pro model 0

the colorways dropping out in the future are great. haven't tried to DR2 yet though. currently balling in the adidas pro model 0

97824267_w.jpg

Anyone have any info on these?  Eastbay has them in the replica shorts section for the Adidas teams.  Does Bucky have an alternate black set that they will wear this season?  I'm even from WI and I can't find any info at all.  Haven't been able to track down any sign of a black jersey either.

97824267_w.jpg

Anyone have any info on these?  Eastbay has them in the replica shorts section for the Adidas teams.  Does Bucky have an alternate black set that they will wear this season?  I'm even from WI and I can't find any info at all.  Haven't been able to track down any sign of a black jersey either.

Back
Top Bottom