Adidas Basketball 2011 thread + Possible 2011 All Star Uniforms?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sample preview for my NT adidas fam..
pimp.gif

the white leather has the same splatter effect as the Rose colorway.

just tried these on at the store. they're too narrow for me. i don't think i could ball in these. they still look sick though.

just tried these on at the store. they're too narrow for me. i don't think i could ball in these. they still look sick though.

Good look macgyver, those lows behind look alright but they remind me a lil too much of the hyperfuse lows. As for the home mids idk if I'm feeling them but thanks for the pics

Good look macgyver, those lows behind look alright but they remind me a lil too much of the hyperfuse lows. As for the home mids idk if I'm feeling them but thanks for the pics

$115

The weight on the lows is like 7.4-7.8 oz. I forgot exactly what weight. I'll confirm later.

There are 5 other colorways I don't have pictures of. ..
Black with purple sole and white fade stripes 
pimp.gif

black/black-lt Onix
Black/columbia blue
Lt Onix/red 
smokin.gif

and a balck/red (ROSE) colorway  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

$115

The weight on the lows is like 7.4-7.8 oz. I forgot exactly what weight. I'll confirm later.

There are 5 other colorways I don't have pictures of. ..
Black with purple sole and white fade stripes 
pimp.gif

black/black-lt Onix
Black/columbia blue
Lt Onix/red 
smokin.gif

and a balck/red (ROSE) colorway  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the lows look a little better with that picture.... the stripe placement just seems so off, maybe if it was vertically striped at the heel just like the adizero roses and whatnot... who knows. good looks though macgyver!

the lows look a little better with that picture.... the stripe placement just seems so off, maybe if it was vertically striped at the heel just like the adizero roses and whatnot... who knows. good looks though macgyver!

Who's the resident adidas NBA jersey expert around here?

I want to cop a Kobe Lakers road Authentic, but not sure what size I should go for either M or L.

I already own a Kobe West All-Star Swingman in size L and found it to fit pretty small, just need someone to confirm how Authentics fit compared to Swingmans.

We don't get any Authentics in Europe so I need good solid info before I part with all that money!

Who's the resident adidas NBA jersey expert around here?

I want to cop a Kobe Lakers road Authentic, but not sure what size I should go for either M or L.

I already own a Kobe West All-Star Swingman in size L and found it to fit pretty small, just need someone to confirm how Authentics fit compared to Swingmans.

We don't get any Authentics in Europe so I need good solid info before I part with all that money!

Not an expert but the authentics are a bit slimmer than the swingmans from what I recall when I saw both at the es months back

Not an expert but the authentics are a bit slimmer than the swingmans from what I recall when I saw both at the es months back

wow those white/black/red crazy lights look great!
pimp.gif
and what does adidas do to make the lightest shoe ever, even lighter? make it a low. cant wait to the drose c/w in the lows.

wow those white/black/red crazy lights look great!
pimp.gif
and what does adidas do to make the lightest shoe ever, even lighter? make it a low. cant wait to the drose c/w in the lows.

The Rose (Home) colorway looks nice. Are those one of the colors that will be releasing later this year?

The Rose (Home) colorway looks nice. Are those one of the colors that will be releasing later this year?

Back
Top Bottom