Adidas Basketball 2011 thread + Possible 2011 All Star Uniforms?

I wish the rose's had some more cushioning in them. Hopefully the 2's will provide that. They look sharp.

I wish the rose's had some more cushioning in them. Hopefully the 2's will provide that. They look sharp.

Originally Posted by Heshua

Couldn't agree more on this. *ADIDAS PLEASE STEP UP THE CUSHIONING! (better insoles)*3rd party insoles make a world of difference but adidas should sacrafice the brethable THIN insoles for some major cushion.

Originally Posted by Heshua

Couldn't agree more on this. *ADIDAS PLEASE STEP UP THE CUSHIONING! (better insoles)*3rd party insoles make a world of difference but adidas should sacrafice the brethable THIN insoles for some major cushion.

^ The whole point of the shoe is light and breathable. Go buy some insoles if you want the shoe to be radically different from how it was designed

^ The whole point of the shoe is light and breathable. Go buy some insoles if you want the shoe to be radically different from how it was designed

I am trying to decide on a mi adidas Rose 1, but I want to see the results of others that have tried using the service, so is there any one on here that has customised a pair and what did they think of the service overall?

I am trying to decide on a mi adidas Rose 1, but I want to see the results of others that have tried using the service, so is there any one on here that has customised a pair and what did they think of the service overall?

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

eyes.gif
 this dude said "radically different" like I asked them to be timberlands.  Kobes are light and breathable and have better cushioning.  So did the 2k4 and 2k5.  So did jet flights.  So did zoom drives.  Those new adidas adipures have better cushioning too. Listen, I like everything about the shoe, but it feels like a rock.  If im spending 100+ on a shoe, I want some cushioning and shouldnt have to pay for an insole that wont fit perectly in the shoe.  If they made the shoe an ounce heavier to add some cushioning, I doubt anybody would complain.  Except maybe you.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

eyes.gif
 this dude said "radically different" like I asked them to be timberlands.  Kobes are light and breathable and have better cushioning.  So did the 2k4 and 2k5.  So did jet flights.  So did zoom drives.  Those new adidas adipures have better cushioning too. Listen, I like everything about the shoe, but it feels like a rock.  If im spending 100+ on a shoe, I want some cushioning and shouldnt have to pay for an insole that wont fit perectly in the shoe.  If they made the shoe an ounce heavier to add some cushioning, I doubt anybody would complain.  Except maybe you.

i was reading the description for the superbeast and was wondering what exactly is the "Alive" tech and "Twist" tech if anyone can give me a really good explanation on it. thanks. and sorry if its been posted already

i was reading the description for the superbeast and was wondering what exactly is the "Alive" tech and "Twist" tech if anyone can give me a really good explanation on it. thanks. and sorry if its been posted already

D- Crazy lights will be his playoff shoe, but also a general adidas shoe.

macgyver- i hear you about paying retail, but being a broke college student i need all the help i can get lol. i was at the adidas es today and grabbed the white toes for 50 =], they had homes also but passed

macgyver- i hear you about paying retail, but being a broke college student i need all the help i can get lol. i was at the adidas es today and grabbed the white toes for 50 =], they had homes also but passed

Picked up a pair of the st patty's today, also saw the all stars on shelves. Was thinking about getting those as well. But I'll hold off cause an all yellow sneaker isn't really gonna fly off the shelf. Probably gonna cop when I get the funds together. 

Picked up a pair of the st patty's today, also saw the all stars on shelves. Was thinking about getting those as well. But I'll hold off cause an all yellow sneaker isn't really gonna fly off the shelf. Probably gonna cop when I get the funds together. 

I have a question did the adirose 1.5 all star editions release to the public, the ones with the black upper and blue accents??? If they did where can I get a pair?

I have a question did the adirose 1.5 all star editions release to the public, the ones with the black upper and blue accents??? If they did where can I get a pair?

Originally Posted by DNeou20

Sweet deal! I'm also a broke, recently graduated, college student. When it comes to spending money on a performance hoop shoe, insole support and comfort is a MAJOR feature that I feel should come pretty much standard. The lightweight aspect of the adiZero is great and all, especially considering Nike has moved in that direction with Kobes which have been selling great, but my feet just plain hurt after hooping outdoors in the adiZero without swapping insoles. It's a fairly easy fix for adidas, it already looks like from sample pictures that the new adiZero's tongue has been improved and scaled down a bit which I think will improve comfort. Why stop there though??

Originally Posted by DNeou20

Sweet deal! I'm also a broke, recently graduated, college student. When it comes to spending money on a performance hoop shoe, insole support and comfort is a MAJOR feature that I feel should come pretty much standard. The lightweight aspect of the adiZero is great and all, especially considering Nike has moved in that direction with Kobes which have been selling great, but my feet just plain hurt after hooping outdoors in the adiZero without swapping insoles. It's a fairly easy fix for adidas, it already looks like from sample pictures that the new adiZero's tongue has been improved and scaled down a bit which I think will improve comfort. Why stop there though??

true true. adipures feel REAL nice, and if the lows come to states and feel as nice as the mids with great heel lock down, i will definitely grab those. definitely feels like an upgraded crazy 8. i talked to my buddy who got me in today about jerseys and whatnot because they had them there and we got to talking about compression tops with the tech-fit and everything. he told me the reason that they gave players in the asg the option of wearing the compression jerseys was due to the fact that adidas is trying to push for those as regular wear. he said adidas figures since people complain about held jerseys and whatnot it'd be a solution for it, but none of the players liked them

Back
Top Bottom