ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Some say 1/2 size up since the toebox is little shorter and tighter than the mids. I say TTS since I like my shoes to fit nice and snug like soccer boots. Hope this helps.

Definitely go TTS on the CE lows. If anything replace the stock insoles (adidas stepping up their insole game) with paper thin ones adidas use to give us.

hopefully they go with better insoles moving forward, or just providing insoles on all their boost models (not specifically their bball shoes)

I just got the new PureBoost that had no insoles and you know what made it so much better... I put some roshe insoles I had lying around it might be more comfortable than UBs

sorry had to vent about that here, it's a $140 shoe w/o an insole and you can't really do vent on the boost thread as it moves too fast

Last edited:
he needs to get some PEs before he retires though

players like Corey Brewer gets some PEs, why not Jamal?

Definitely go TTS on the CE lows. If anything replace the stock insoles (adidas stepping up their insole game) with paper thin ones adidas use to give us.
Wait, what do you mean replacing the stock insoles? Is it because they have thicker insoles in the lows making your feet sit up higher and making the fit tight? I am waiting for the black PK version and now I'm thinking if I should pass on this shoe if it's going to be as comfortable as I hoped.

I think they're just that neoprene upper, Adidas insist on their pk to have that swirl pattern for some reason

Last edited:
Grabbed the CE Low primeknit with the ADC code. All white... whatever.. 
nthat.gif

yah missed out on the 50%, I looked for too much and by the time I tried to checkout, it says the codes been redeemed

I waited too long too. I didn't want to get the black CE lows again or the white PK. Hope there is another deal when the wolf PK releases since outlets have a deal going on.

Had no idea a deal was going on smhhh. You guys gotta post this stuff man :lol:

Back
Top Bottom