ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Hello, I was wondering if someone can help me out in sizing......Ultra Boost 1.0 is tts but new pureboost fit loose. The 3.0 Ultra boost fits loose to me also, I typically am a 7.5 should I got tts or half size down?

I currently have 3 pairs and it's really taking over my rotation.

Got to try the CE lows though, hopefully that would a good alternative.

I have the CE highs and DRose7s too but when it comes to grabbing a pair, I just gravitate towards the CLBs.

For those who've mentioned that the CE PK lows feel "tighter" than the mids, what about the length? Same amount of toe room as the mids or shorter?

If you were here when the 50% was active you could've gotten the white PK for $70 from adidas. $105 isn't bad if you missed that :tongue:

If you were here when the 50% was active you could've gotten the white PK for $70 from adidas. $105 isn't bad if you missed that
tongue.gif
I was here. They didn't have my size then either LOL.

Gave it some thought and ultimately decided I'd try half size down just for the hell of it since you can't beat $70 PK and I can always return if it doesn't work out. Well, the code expired by the time I made that decision LOL 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Great find! Not at the cost of $200 though. Suede doesn't do much for me either. Is it suppose to be a collab? Anyone familiar with Day One or is it just a name adidas came up with?

I am curious why they priced it at $200 costing $40 more than the most expensive boost bball shoe right now.

I like the tweak to the upper design. Not worth the extra $40 for sure. I'm hoping adidas releases some more colors of the CE lows or puts them on miadidas. Definitely want a red, orange, or yellow pair...

How's the fit of the CLBs compared to the Kobe 9s? I absolutely love the true-to-size fit of my Kobe  11s, but have been wanting a pair of CLBs. Issue is they're not really carried in stores much anymore, so if I see a deal online..not really sure what my exact size would be.

How's the fit of the CLBs compared to the Kobe 9s? I absolutely love the true-to-size fit of my Kobe  11s, but have been wanting a pair of CLBs. Issue is they're not really carried in stores much anymore, so if I see a deal online..not really sure what my exact size would be.
I got the CLBs half size down.

The length comes out to being around the same as my Kobe 9s, but the forefoot is narrow, hurts my pinky toe.

I've only worn them for a couple of days, so I hope they'll break in more.

Last edited:
How come no more PK CLBs this year? ADC had the light blue ones for a while but they are no longer on the site. At least give us more CE lows...

Back
Top Bottom