ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Debating if I should cancel the order 
mean.gif

CS Told me the style code is BB8346 and to be rest assured that what I ordered is what is on the picture. Style code matches up to the low PKs on ADC so I think we're good fellas. Maybe just a typo on their end.

chatting and this is what I got so far

Mary:I'm sorry, we don't have the Crazy Hustle on our site. The adidas size is showing this style for $100.00. It is a completely different style than the Explosive style shoe.
Mary:**size = site

then again without visual confirmation, we won't know

she did say I should get it by Monday so I guess I got to wait, trying to smooth talk my way to a free Saturday shipping but I am not sure that is even an option even if I want to pay but worth a shot to ask :lol:

edit: awwww, if this was NDC I'd have a 20% off coupon by now :rofl:

Mary:I'm sorry, we only ship on business days. We don't offer weekend delivery.
Me:wow:h ok, I guess I'll wait for it
Mary:Is there anything else I can assist you with?
Me:any possible extra discount for the anticipation and making me nervous?
Mary:I am sorry, we currently don't have any discount or coupon promotions. If you the item you receive is not what you expected, you are more than welcome to return it for a full refund. We are happy to pay for the shipping back.

Last edited:
Spoke with a rep also, and she said the Crazy Explosive is what was ordered on their end. She then linked me to adidas' website for the correct CE Lows. The shoes' description on the Zappos website is for the Crazy Hustles though if you compare the item descriptions between Zappos and Adidas. But then @RFX45  said the rep he spoke with said they don't even carry the Crazy Hustles; though I suspect they probably just searched for 'Crazy Hustle' on their website and saw no results and called it a day, even though the link says otherwise. Guess it's just a waiting game now.  

LOL Zappos get your **** together!! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i think the last time i ordered zappos on a Friday i got my stuff Monday so I'll be skeptical until i get them, or someone posts pics.

Last edited:
All I'm going to say is if you search for the SKU on Google, it links you to the Crazy Hustle link even though they supposedly don't carry the Crazy Hustles 
laugh.gif

So I gotta ask, @mastergrim8, how did you even find that link LOL 

Last edited:
All I'm going to say is if you search for the SKU on Google, it links you to the Crazy Hustle link even though they supposedly don't carry the Crazy Hustles :lol:  

So I gotta ask, @mastergrim8
, how did you even find that link LOL 

Wow this thread blew up and I was just trying to help a few guys save a few bucks. I just searched the Adidas style code: BB8346. All their style codes are universal for all retailers. I googled that and scavenged for the best price available. I should probably be more careful next time and read the description but zappos has free returns so I'm not worried.

Haha this is craziness.  Good luck y'all.  Free returns makes it worth trying for sure.

So:

A. They either listed the Hustles incorrectly as CE Lows with the CE Low pictures, but at the right price and description or

B. They listed the CE Lows with the incorrect (Hustle) price and description (the ideal scenario).

Someone's at Zappos is gonna be in trouble either way.

Got my shipping confirmation for the Zappos Crazy Explosives... ETA of Thursday 4/13 so will keep an eye out for those receiving theirs before mine on confirmation that they are indeed the CE Lows

yah mine is scheduled for Monday too but I'm on the west coast and probably wont be able to check it til later at night so i'm gon' keep my eye out in this thread

Wish these were Brandon Ingram PEs were available. Would've copped these joints over the AW joints. I know Kyle Lowry's PE was made available to the public. 

Last edited:
i'm on schedule for Monday. if no body posts an update I'll let you guys know.
yah mine is scheduled for Monday too but I'm on the west coast and probably wont be able to check it til later at night so i'm gon' keep my eye out in this thread
Did you pay for quicker shipping? I don't get mine until Wednesday and I'm on the west coast also 
frown.gif

When the KL PE low's dropped/dropping?
Think they dropped in Asia. 

I chose free shipping too and it actually automatically picked 1day for me, I had to do a double take to make sure I wasn't charged. It's overnight savers and shipped from KY last night but this morning it was already by CA, actually an hour away, if it wasn't a weekend I'd probably have the shoe by now.

I chose free shipping too and it actually automatically picked 1day for me, I had to do a double take to make sure I wasn't charged. It's overnight savers and shipped from KY last night but this morning it was already by CA, actually an hour away, if it wasn't a weekend I'd probably have the shoe by now.
Weird. How come I didn't get 1day shipping for free  I'm out here in Cali too! 
laugh.gif

Are you guys concluding that the CE Lows are far better than the CLB  2016s now? Like I have neither, but I definitely want a pair. Is it not worth it to get the CLBs anymore? I would ball in them, not just walk around for casual wear.

Back
Top Bottom