ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Yes sir, very nice deal too. These are immediately going in the basketball rotation. It's my first pair of CE lows and so far I like them a lot. Looking to add one pair of highs in the future.

How restrictive is the midfoot?

Does it feel as tight as the Dame3 or there's no stitching up there that has no pliability?

Nice deal! Love the grey. Don't love the AW logo.

No salt tho, rocking my white on white CE low PE tonight from the ADC 50% steal. 

Who got a good lead on NBA  / Stance socks?? 

Adidas needs to invest on some good graphic design to make those logos.

Other Adidas players under the 3stripes gets some generic initials you can get done at a kiosk in the mall.

At least use a different font or maybe the players stitched signature, even nothing is better.

View media item 2400100

Last edited:
I was waiting for you guys to confirm that they are actually CEs, but now they're no longer on the site. :smh:

they were selling well when it was posted, my tts was already gone and had to order half a size up

Zappos order came in. I went tts and they are a bit snug with my thick elite socks on. The letter opener is where my big toe is. I always keep cedar shoe trees in my shoes so these are good to go. It's going to come down to personal preference on going a half size up. No way I could have went half size down.
Hell yeah. Glad to know it's not the Crazy Hustles 
laugh.gif

@mastergrim8   Props. Black CE PK for $100.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Hi guys, quick question:
if im a size 9.5 in CLB'16 (.5 down from my true size 10)
Should i get the same size 9.5 or my true size 10 in CE Low PK?
TIA

Hi guys, quick question:
if im a size 9.5 in CLB'16 (.5 down from my true size 10)
Should i get the same size 9.5 or my true size 10 in CE Low PK?
TIA
TTS fits well for me on the CE Low PK.  Tried .5 size down at local shop and it fit kinda tight with loose laces, but for actual balling it would be way too tight when laced up properly.

awesome shoes but from initial try-on, lengthwise half a size up seems just about right but I feel a little heel slip

slippery laces doesn't help, if I decide to play on these it's going to need some flat laces to stay tied

pattern still reminds me of cinnabon, pattern isn't bad but it would be better if it was tonal
View media item 2400357View media item 2400358View media item 2400359

Last edited:
All these photos is getting me hype for my pair! Two more days of waiting :frown:  Wish I got switched over to free quick shipping like @RFX45

I went with my Ultra Boost size which is my TTS. So hopefully it fits good. Gonna use these to hoop in.

Last edited:
Interested in the new black/grey PK pair, but is it a Wiggins PE ONLY? On some retailer sites for the tongue its got his initials others is just the Adidas logo. Are there 2 models or is it some site error? 

Last edited:
Interested in the new black/grey PK pair, but is it a Wiggins PE ONLY? On some retailer sites for the tongue its got his initials others is just the Adidas logo. Are there 2 models or is it some site error? 

Sample most likely. Happens all the time even on Nike shoes. But for it to be wrong logo on ADC is inexcusable.

I didn't get them from Zappos but I was worried for you guys that they weren't gonna be the CEs lol. Nice cop for $100

I think if they did a solid black on the back fading to the stripes it'd be that much better. Not bad the way it is though.

Last edited:
For those of you who have tried on both the non PK and PK versions of the CE lows, do they fit the same?

For those of you who have tried on both the non PK and PK versions of the CE lows, do they fit the same?

Chiming in from my experience with the CE highs (I'm still waiting for my CE low PK). I got my true size 10 for both the PK and non-PK CE highs and I wish I had went down half size on the non-PK. It's because the PK seems to be a lot more supportive in the upper that you feel locked in. On the non-PK, since it is a very thin material, I felt like my feet were sliding around inside my shoes. Every time I run, my toes would just poke out of the material and feel like I'm dragging the shoes every time.

With that said, take that with a big grain of salt because I've not had a chance to try on the CE lows and I'm just going by what I see from the photos and my experience with the materials used on the CE highs. I'm getting my CE lows tomorrow and may update sometime this week.

Last edited:
TTS was a little snug for my son, so I am looking to trade up a half size if anyone needs an 11 and has an 11.5, let me know.

Back
Top Bottom