ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

I "heard" the Clboost 2017 will be China only. Seems the Harden line will take it's place.

Do the 7s and 6s fit the same or 7s a bit more narrow? Idk what size to order in the 7s and nowhere to really try them on

That sucks if it doesn't change but even then I figure we'd see some pics or leaks of it by now, Crazy Explosives showed up about a month ago and I think the pics were from China too just sitting on the shelves. :lol:

^ ^ ^
I wish I could have made that event, it's a 2 hour drive with the rush hour traffic :x

Last edited:
they were the first ones that came out in the full boost bball line iirc

plus they didn't produce too many of them and even then some colorways just sat on discount, I think the red Harden versions are still on ADC for cheap in some sizes

so eventually they sold once they got cheap enough and yeah, they didn't even bother releasing many primeknit versions at all either

and now it's looking like the line is over as I think the CLB16s came out around this time last year
Did all of the Crazylight boost 2016 have continental rubber? Or only some models?

Wow, those of you with IG go check out ten000hours IG stories. A lot of videos of the new CE 2017 from the adidas event. The white PK ones are looking cleeeeeeean 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Wow, those of you with IG go check out ten000hours IG stories. A lot of videos of the new CE 2017 from the adidas event. The white PK ones are looking cleeeeeeean :nthat:  
Could you take a screen shot, couldn't find it in the million videos on their story :lol:

traction patterns the same but the flexible rubber surrounding were changed, not sure if there's any advantage on the new one
I haven't read or heard if the boost compound has changed or upgraded, probably the same though
Thanks for the info.

The code works on the mi adidas. 

Never tried these on but I'm a 9.5 in the CE low. Do you suggest going down half a size?
For the clb go down half a size from whatever your Nike size is. I was a able to go down a full size but I like my toes at the tip of the shoe.

Last edited:
Ooh. I really like yellow shoes. I'm not a fan of the integrated sock, so I was going to wait for the non-PK versions to drop. I would grab those though...

Back
Top Bottom