ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

The new fade colored CE lows are now on adidas.com. When are the CE 2017s releasing? I thought it was this weekend. I was hoping to get a pair soon.

Contemplating picking up that grey fade pair for hoop...I've wanted the ADO ones but they're too expensive.

A friend borrowed me his Rose 7s and I played on them for the first time. I wear 11s and his 10 fit, a bit too tightly, but fit well. Like it a lot and it felt quicker/less heavy than the 6. Everything else was flawless. I just don't like how bulky it is on the ankle and how it wouldn't look good casually. Given that said, would CE lows be a nice fit IF i like the Rose 7 ? They're about the same price where I live (not in the US). Is the traction on the lows really more durable?

A friend borrowed me his Rose 7s and I played on them for the first time. I wear 11s and his 10 fit, a bit too tightly, but fit well. Like it a lot and it felt quicker/less heavy than the 6. Everything else was flawless. I just don't like how bulky it is on the ankle and how it wouldn't look good casually. Given that said, would CE lows be a nice fit IF i like the Rose 7 ? They're about the same price where I live (not in the US). Is the traction on the lows really more durable?

FYI you can get Rose 7 lows now :wink:

CE lows are an amazing shoe, highly recommended. They run tts or half up, go try them on if you can!

FYI you can get Rose 7 lows now :wink:

CE lows are an amazing shoe, highly recommended. They run tts or half up, go try them on if you can!

Unfortunately, I cant try, just Rose 7 or CLB where Iive. How about the traction ? does it wear off as fast as the high ?

Btw, where besides Europe I can get the rose 7 lows ?

Unfortunately, I cant try, just Rose 7 or CLB where Iive. How about the traction ? does it wear off as fast as the high ?

Btw, where besides Europe I can get the rose 7 lows ?

Fair enough

My highs traction wore away very quickly. Havent had an issue on the lows, great grip and no bad wear on either of my pairs. But i only play indoors

Not sure where you can get 7 lows other than in Australia haha

fyi:  keep an eye on your final total. they added tax to mine and should not have. i lived in Massachusetts and have ordered many times before and not got charged tax. this was my 1st time with miadidas and got taxed in error

...from adidas

Thank you for your e-mail and interest in adidas.com!

I have read your email and understand your concern. After further researching your order and the tax on it; we have determined you should not be not charged the sales tax. Once your order processes all the way the tax charge will be removed. After your order arrives please check your credit card or PayPal statement to double check on the final charges to your order. 

Anyone tried to buy from Adidas UK, internationally? 50% off these guys is a good buy.
a while ago i emailed adidas uk about shipping to the USA & they responded that you must have a UK address and sent me the link to adidas USA....hope this helps

their 27th pick iirc or the 29th/30th, not sure which one exactly

Last edited:
their 27th pick iirc or the 29th/30th, not sure which one exactly
Yeah, that's Kyle Kuzma. Dude lowkey looks like Ben Simmons 
laugh.gif
 especially during the Laker introduction. 

Those are nice looking, translucent outsole with some printed overlay on the Boost? Can't tell what's fully happening there.

The rubber on the outsole is definitely what has the printed pattern on it.

Would like to hear the idea behind it. Could be useful in making more customize pairs if they continue use it in more ways.

Back
Top Bottom