ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Those are dope. I can't wait to try these out, every cw is fire. Hoping these wi be my go to's

i wish they would utilize a solid outsole on GRs though, the 3stripes been great with traction even on clear soles but durability becomes an issue

Are the CLB16 still worth buying ? Roses and CEs are sould out in my country and for some reason the only available are CLBs. 

Any high pairs that have solid rubber or none? 
I think these are the only highs with solid rubber. I got them on amazon last year but they're long gone from there. Traction pattern is pretty thin(wouldn't take these outside), but it has a bit more bite than the translucent and certainly lasts longer indoors. The 2017s will probably have a solid outsole cw or two, I would guess. They better; that translucent is ridiculously undurable.

So I got my CLB 2016 today, boy they are so damn long, had some slip issues but I think it could be remedied. But the worst part were they felt really stiff and bulky, and I couldn't feel any Boost whatsoever anywhere. Going to return them, thankful that there was a cosmetic discolored blemish on the 3 stripes that wasn't disclosed when I purchased them so I can get my money back. Oh well, at least I know how they feel now, gonna stick with solely my CE PK Lows from now on.

dd's isn't any different than Ross, Marshalls or TJ Maxx. You might want to start checking those spots.
I wear an 11.5 in everything besides adidas, three stripes is usually half or a whole size down.
I put the 11.5 CLB in the pic next to the Curry 2 I was wearing, and it was almost an inch longer.
That Rose 7 was a 12.5, but that model is true to size, an 11.5 would fit , and would definitely be in my possession.

dd's isn't any different than Ross, Marshalls or TJ Maxx. You might want to start checking those spots.
I wear an 11.5 in everything besides adidas, three stripes is usually half or a whole size down.
I put the 11.5 CLB in the pic next to the Curry 2 I was wearing, and it was almost an inch longer.
That Rose 7 was a 12.5, but that model is true to size, an 11.5 would fit , and would definitely be in my possession.

The DD in Hayward is EXACTLY like Ross lol, might as well be a Ross tbh. I checked over there today but couldn't find much, some good finds in a size 12, 11.5 though.

I found a DD in Ontario, Ca and agreed it looked almost exactly like a ROSS store on the inside. Overall the entire shoe selection was dry...a few Lebron 13's in my size 12 and some Xeno CLB 2016's in size 16 and 17 but that was about it. 

Back
Top Bottom