ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

i wanna know if ANYONE was able to grab a pair lol. adidas maybe just trolled us with pairs that wouldn't even release to the public, just to get site hits

did anyone ever see these on the adidas site? or were these gone before they went on sale?
I was able to add to cart on desktop but got cart jacked after checking out of the paypal page...when I got back to the adidas page my pair was gone lol

i saw the shoes up before the tweet all sizes were sold out.
I added to cart 3 different sizes and tried to checkout with paypal about 50 times. Got size not available each time tho. Got a feeling adidas holding back some pairs...

Last edited:
I added to cart 3 different sizes and tried to checkout with paypal about 50 times. Got size not available each time tho. Got a feeling adidas holding back some pairs...
They were gone by then. I saw the backend inventory and showed empty. 

adidas...enough with this ridiculous/plain harden pe... release the jeremy lin pes!!!

LOL ppl are dumb. Its a $100 quality shoe and ppl paying $2000 on them.. talk about desperate. i could get about 3-4 pairs of clean Jordans for that price.

I wouldn't even pay retail for the "Hardens".  An all-white shoe?  I prefer the Nations or Olive colorway.  Make the Hardens in GR quantities and they will sit. 

Make 100 and tell everyone "there are only 100!" and collectors/resellers flock.

What's worse is some of you guys actually want them to wear and now there's practically no chance of that.

Finally came around to switching out the insoles and replacing it with the one I got from the CF Drive and now the shoes are money just from walking around in them. I think iks mod iks mod may have mentioned this earlier? Does it feel higher off the ground in the heel with the CF Drive insole given how thicker it is combined with the boost?

Finally came around to switching out the insoles and replacing it with the one I got from the CF Drive and now the shoes are money just from walking around in them. I think @iks mod may have mentioned this earlier? Does it feel higher off the ground in the heel with the CF Drive insole given how thicker it is combined with the boost?
Yeah that was me -- I switched the same insole you did and it feels amazing.  Maybe slightly higher up in the heel but nothing that affects how they'll play I would say

I felt like they're higher in the heel with just another Adidas insole in there.  It's one of those shoes with some rise in the heel.  Compared to something like the Kobe X where I feel like the toes actually rise up a good amount, these definitely are high.

I like that sometimes since I think it promotes heel-toe transition and forward propulsion, but I could be wrong.

eyes.gif
 liking the regular ones better

Back
Top Bottom