ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

I didn't even notice the price difference until you mentioned it lol. Only thing I can think of is if the front of the upper isn't Primeknit but it looks like the mesh layer is over the Primeknit.

Any word yet on the Christmas Crazylights? They're a must buy. I don't get why they didn't release with the rest of the pack.

Cause Adidas be dumb sometimes. They might end up dropping randomly at a later date like the Bad Dreams CL 2014 Boost which were the best xmas shoe from last year imo

Just remember that the all-white CL Boost will be re-released again in 2016. Those 100 are juat early-special editions release. So unless you are lucky enough to snatch them at retail dont overpay some reseller aka Satan, unless you really wanted the box and to be one of the 100. I do really want these All-Whites though.
has it been confirmed that they will release?

Great, another half boost shoe.  Or can we hold out hope that for some reason they encased the boost in the forefoot?

Back
Top Bottom