ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

grey/white and black/white pairs looking good...

I think i'm in from the get go on the black/white.  Perhaps I should be smart and wait though...  unless we can get an Adi F&F discount or something? 
nerd.gif

Didn't get to snap any pics but I saw an all white boost version of the John Wall 2 at a local adidas outlet. Is this nothing new? 

Damn you should have bought it.. JWall 2 don't have many CWs and none of them are all white. Either it was the Team USA CW but that has full adiprene and i wished they released those i really like the Wall2 silhouette. But i think what you saw was the Lillard 2 all white with boost heel. And that was sold out within a week.. So if you saw it at outlet you should have bought it and sold to someone who wants it like me :tongue:

Most adidas basketball sneakers and shoes in general runs a half size to big vs Nike. Check the size chart and go by the UK Size for any shoe brand next time.

Damn you should have bought it.. JWall 2 don't have many CWs and none of them are all white. Either it was the Team USA CW but that has full adiprene and i wished they released those i really like the Wall2 silhouette. But i think what you saw was the Lillard 2 all white with boost heel. And that was sold out within a week.. So if you saw it at outlet you should have bought it and sold to someone who wants it like me :tongue:
No, it was the JWall2 primeknit with boost. All white. My guess is that it was a color that was scrapped from a full release in retail stores because Wall didn't renew his contract with Adidas. 

Hoping these CL 16s deliver (I would be surprised if not).  Just a really well crafted design from seemingly every detail 
smokin.gif

I think it's the shoe we've been waiting for since Boost came out and was applied to bball shoes.  Nothing else will measure up now if it's not full length or forefoot/heel boost.  The Rose 5/6 were both mids and seemed to have a lot of sizing/fit issues and upper variations depending on the colorway.  Now we get a low with apparently two types of uppers. 

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I hope they release nice non-Harden colorways.  I read an article describing his diva tendencies.  Something about wearing his shoes makes me feel like my defense will suffer haha.

I think it's the shoe we've been waiting for since Boost came out and was applied to bball shoes.  Nothing else will measure up now if it's not full length or forefoot/heel boost.  The Rose 5/6 were both mids and seemed to have a lot of sizing/fit issues and upper variations depending on the colorway.  Now we get a low with apparently two types of uppers. 

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I hope they release nice non-Harden colorways.  I read an article describing his diva tendencies.  Something about wearing his shoes makes me feel like my defense will suffer haha.
laugh.gif
 If i like a shoe, i'll wear it. Could care less if it's Harden's shoe or Draymond's. If I like the shoe, and it performs well, I'm wearing it. As far as non-harden colorways, there are a few black/white colors in the past few pages. Wouldn't mind those at all. 

Back
Top Bottom