ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Crazy how the times have changed.  Now it's common to play in lows and mids, but back then high cut shoes were the norm.  Now shoes can be labeled as "too high".  Wow.

Idk they look like they'll be hard to run in, that wave on the midsole is messing with me.

Thinking of buying the JH13 CL2.5 Boost Cargo for $91 with the "FRIENDS30" 30% off promo. Comes to $91 with free shipping.

The cargos are nice but the glue stains around the midsole were to much for me. $91 is a good price but with CLB 2016s 2 weeks out I'm going to pass on this F&F event.

I do keep holding out hope I can pick up those undefeated esque 2015s for cheap though.

^ Yeah for the most part that original statement is true, but players have endorsement deals and they also play and practice in better conditions than most of us, and who knows what they wear in practices.

I detested the KD 6, but Durant was able to play in them.  I honestly think they contributed to his injury, but who knows.

The HD 2015 was awful just from try-on, but many players in the league play in them.

The cargos are nice but the glue stains around the midsole were to much for me. $91 is a good price but with CLB 2016s 2 weeks out I'm going to pass on this F&F event.

I do keep holding out hope I can pick up those undefeated esque 2015s for cheap though.
Were the glue stains that bad? I have the JH13 All-Star 2.5 and they came in perfect.

Reason why I skipped out on all the 2015 Harden PE's even with the 30% discount cause the 2016 are right around the corner and they're gonna be a problem

You generally run the risk of dark stains where the suede meets the midsole in some cases almost all the way around the shoe. The pair that I had was really bad around the toe and the heel cup.

Better not be any issues with lace pressure.  That can absolutely ruin an otherwise great shoe.  I don't like the direction of all of these shoes going with super thin tongues.

The XX9 and CF Drive are prime examples of shoes with excellent comfort and pressure distribution, while still utilizing thin tongues.  Not that hard to get it right.

^Fingers crossed for no lace pressure issues as well.  Tongue appears to have a little bit more padding but who knows I suppose

Back
Top Bottom