ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

how do the CE fit? do they fit the same as the ultra boost?

im trying to order a pair online since my stores dont carry them wtf

how do the CE fit? do they fit the same as the ultra boost?
im trying to order a pair online since my stores dont carry them wtf

I think they fit true to size the fit is kind of weird though cuz TTS the back is kind of loose. Half down the back part is fitted. legth wise they're similar. I would prob go .5 down cuz knits stretch they'll break in nicely.

Last edited:
any other place to get CL 2016 Black/Gold Metallic? EB, FL all out of stock

Last edited:
I'm liking the 2016's a little more every time I play in them.  Responsive ride, excellent traction, smooth transition, relatively low to the ground and feels natural underfoot.

Top of my rotation at the moment.

why dont any of the adidas stores carry the crazy explosive?
i thought their release date was aug 1st?

Yah I went to the two Adidas stores to check them out and none carried them. Even the other CLB16s colorways (all whites and Hardens) were gone (doubt they all sold out).

No other stores are carrying these shoes, really makes no sense.

I like these for casual wear. I guess it depends on the look that you are going for but i love the high top bball look so i am loving these! They are definitely supportive and firm enough for a ball shoe, and super comfy walking around. I went TTS and it's a snug fit, but in a good way.

No performance review for a while. Gonna wear these out casual until some of my other ball shoes really wear down.

I like these for casual wear. I guess it depends on the look that you are going for but i love the high top bball look so i am loving these! They are definitely supportive and firm enough for a ball shoe, and super comfy walking around. I went TTS and it's a snug fit, but in a good way.

No performance review for a while. Gonna wear these out casual until some of my other ball shoes really wear down.

View media item 2126567

Same... I finally took them off and went back to PB 350... but damn I appreciate these guys. I need a triple black.

Can anyone who has both the CL2016 and Crazyexplosives compare the cushion comfort. Is it noticeably softer in the Explosives? Is the forefoot boost better in the Explosives?

Last edited:
Can anyone who has both the CL2016 and Crazyexplosives compare the cushion comfort. Is it noticeably softer in the Explosives? Is the forefoot boost better in the Explosives?
CLB is quite firm all over and you don't feel it as much in the forefoot. CE is softer and squishier and you can feel the forefoot quite well. Not as squishy as an Ultraboost, in my experience, but better than the CLB, overall.

Anyone had to go a full size down on the clb16s? Usually wear a 10.5 on other brands but went for a 10 on these but they are still freaking long. Want to get a 9.5 but afraid they will be too narrow for my foot :frown:

clb16 have worst fit ever

width wise it fits about a full size small and in the forefoot its about a half size too big

adidas makes nice shoes but there sizing is terrible

Really terrible in the sizing. I don`t understand how they can make such excellent performing shoes but then **** up the sizing. And its not like i can just go to a mall here and try the shoe out because it isnt readily available here

I have NO IDEA how you guys are not sizing these correctly. I got my normal 10.5 and everything is good. Same with the Rose 7 and the HD16. Had to half size up on the KD9 but it is really narrow in the ankle.

Back
Top Bottom