ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Anybody thinking of picking up the SNS DRose?  I like yellow and grey but I generally don't wear bball shoes except when I am playing.  $180 is a lot for a casual shoe.

Check out IG @inthegamesf Got some pics of CE low, CE 2017(has extra lace loops :lol:), Rose 7 low, and some Harden 1 images

Last edited:
Excited about the PK CLB16s and Rose 7 lows. Both could be amazing in the right colorways.

How could I get a hold of this wholesale page ? Does anybody know ? And I saw this guys IG its crazy what adidas has in store for us [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Super stoked today as both my pairs of Wiggins PE's came in from FNL. I finally bit on the 20% sale as everywhere I looked, the "home" colorway was always sold out in my size (ADC, FL, Modell's). So I jumped at FNL which had both in my size.

I already saw (and tried on) the home pair in person, but today was the 1st time I got to see the away color. 1st impression? Colorway is SICK!!! LOVE the green and dark blue together!! Can't wait to try these out on court soon! Saving the home pair for casual (the white PK would get trashed playing in). All and all, VERY happy to finally have these!

View media item 2247471

Super stoked today as both my pairs of Wiggins PE's came in from FNL. I finally bit on the 20% sale as everywhere I looked, the "home" colorway was always sold out in my size (ADC, FL, Modell's). So I jumped at FNL which had both in my size.

I already saw (and tried on) the home pair in person, but today was the 1st time I got to see the away color. 1st impression? Colorway is SICK!!! LOVE the green and dark blue together!! Can't wait to try these out on court soon! Saving the home pair for casual (the white PK would get trashed playing in). All and all, VERY happy to finally have these!

View media item 2247471

How's the fit on these. Tts ?? Want a pair but nowhere locally as them to try on

How's the fit on these. Tts ?? Want a pair but nowhere locally as them to try on

Hey buddy. The fit for me is TTS. I'm a true size 11 with a normal to slightly narrow foot, and these fit like a glove. I just love the way my ankles feel locked in. Impressive shoe.

On that note though, I have both shoes (PK and non-PK) and I have a normal width foot. I went size 10 on both. On the PK, there is a bit of space on the toe box but I feel like it is alright. But for my non-PK version, it also has a bit of room on the toe box area but since the material is very stretchy, I feel like I should have went with a half size down. When I was playing with the non-PK on, I was sliding around inside the shoe and therefore was very uncomfortable as my feet kept moving around.

Last edited:
Late to the party but definitely TTS.

I know I'm in the minority, but I wear these casually (black and red PK pairs). It probably helps that I'm a bit taller so they don't really look like boots on me.

HAHAHAHA That is so cute. It reminded me of when they released those Yeezy babies.

Back
Top Bottom