ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

It does seem a little forced.  Like tying in the initials to his number is just doing too much.

The middle part looks like a Judge Dredd helmet.

3401434-judge-dredd-movie-2012.jpg

I wish the Boost from my Rose 6s didn't get so firm and leave me afraid to buy a Boost shoe again. I put my Rose 6s on again today for the first time in a while and they felt so firm I couldn't believe it smh. I'm not sure why Boost feels so dang inconsistent amongst different pairs but it drives me crazy enough to stay away. Out of the 5 pairs of Rose 6s I had the only pair that had good Boost was the Primeknits, and I don't even know if those would've lasted because I had to return them due to fit (thought the Primeknit would've stretched but it didn't).

Last edited:
Did you guys see the Lebron 14 prototype looks just like the crazy explosives.... Lmao at Nike
The lacing looks similar.  That's about it.  That's not even the 14, supposedly.

And you gonna act like that prototype was just thrown together based off the crazy explosive?  That thing has been made for months upon months.

The lacing looks similar.  That's about it.  That's not even the 14, supposedly.

And you gonna act like that prototype was just thrown together based off the crazy explosive?  That thing has been made for months upon months.
http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2014/09/three-big-nike-designers-leave-for-adidas

I'm just saying the lillard 2s look like the KD9s and now the CE look similar to the Lebron 14s.

I think the Nike designers that left for adidas in 2014 had these designs for awhile and went over to adidas and made it happen while Nike is using their old designs and trying to add to them. I honestly think they are still using the designers at adidas blueprints. I bet the Kobe 12 is going to resemble the Harden 1

Last edited:
I doubt it. Nike doesnt use asymettrical lacing on any of their sigs and from the pic you can tell his are. Also its a bootie construction

If you want the "oh ****, this booost feels amazing!" experience.... you will find it with CE's.  Haven't tried on DR7 but I don't really like the shape or any of the colorways shown so far...    

If you want the "oh ****, this booost feels amazing!" experience.... you will find it with CE's.  Haven't tried on DR7 but I don't really like the shape or any of the colorways shown so far...    

Nightwing called the CE the Ultra Boost of bball.

I thought rose 6 was already the ultra boost of basketball cushion wise but I guess the primeknit on the CE makes it official. And how is the court feel on the CE vs the rose 6?

Last edited:
Not sure if posted but Eastbay has a plethora of colorways for the CE non-PK: http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...4?gclid=CJSLi-fjw84CFQmIfgod8IMBCg#sku-B42421

15% off $70 purchae code: LKS16848

It brings it down to ~$110 w/ free shipping plus 5% CashBack through EBates.
I don't like the perpendicular striping on these or the DR7 PK.  Pretty rough imho.
Also, anybody knows if this colorway is actually releasing and if so, when?
This is what I need next... So I can beat into the ground.  $160 shipped ready to go.

Same with you on the print, I wish Adidas would do a solid upper for once, it wouldn't really hurt on a non-PK version.

The dark navy colorway is probably the least conspicuous.

Yeah, those non-PK CE's are popping up online.  I'd like to see some performance comparisons with the PK.

The knit is one of the two biggest draws of the shoe, along with the Boost.  Who wouldn't mind saving $20, but if the fit and feel is drastically different than I'd rather hold out for the PK.

Yeah, those non-PK CE's are popping up online.  I'd like to see some performance comparisons with the PK.

The knit is one of the two biggest draws of the shoe, along with the Boost.  Who wouldn't mind saving $20, but if the fit and feel is drastically different than I'd rather hold out for the PK.
Exact same thing here... curious for a comparison between the two uppers.

Just recently copped 2 pairs and cant get enough of them!

Hopefully they release the grey pair soon

Got my cl boost 16 today from the eBay seller. I also got an adidas receipt with my info. Maybe he cops from adidas and ships them out to me?

The midsole height feels like the Kobe 6 from a try on but the heel is thicker. Not that low to the ground but not rose 6 either. Pretty good heel lockdown for a low but gotta tie them tight

Last edited:
Got my cl boost 16 today from the eBay seller. I also got an adidas receipt with my info. Maybe he cops from adidas and ships them out to me?

The midsole height feels like the Kobe 6 from a try on. The midsole is not that low to the ground but not rose 6 either. Pretty good heel lockdown for a low but gotta tie them tight

We all better order before he gets fired.

Just placed an order with that guy for a pair of Liberties.  I thought I might as well return my pair to Adidas and get back the $30 difference (used a code).

After playing in them for a few weeks, $85 is a great deal to me, especially considering the Liberties retail for $10 more.

Back
Top Bottom