ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

adidas had to lay low after the FBI stuff hit. It was a huge black eye and it's not good to be running ads while your company is in the news for bad reasons.
That makes sense, but do they have to be low key with the shoes releases lol

027dd8312c4543f49e502e1e58ecc6e6-027dd8312c4543f49e502e1e58ecc6e6-0.jpg

Best I could find..

Are they even lows? they look like highs to me

The 2017 CE PK is basically a low. The sock like upper offers little to no support and is just there for proprioception.

what does that even mean? lol googled the term and still don't understand the relation
It's there to make you feel like you have support and give you the confidence of having a mid when in reality it's just a piece of flimsy fabric. If you fold down the upper piece, you'll see that it's a low. The only way I can see Adidas making this 'lower' would be to reduce the amount of boost.

That makes sense, but do they have to be low key with the shoes releases lol
They're following the same cadence as last year's CE. Drop late July/early Aug. then pick back up around start of NBA season.

You guys thirsting for the lows will probably have to wait at least a few more months. CE 16 lows didn't drop until Feb.

The PK lows just don't look right. I really like the ankle collar of the 16s so much more than that...

because it's like they literally got a pair of scissors and just cut the collar down :lol:

Caught a deal on the 17 CEs for $70 shipped on eBay, was a size 10 instead of a 10.5 which I would prefer, how's the sizing in comparison of the CE Lows?

Back
Top Bottom