ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Agree with the comments above. Part of the reason why other brands not named Nike lag behind is marketing and acquiring athletes that the consumer can and will resonate with. They should be drawing up the plans on Donovan Mitchell. The whole Rookie definition debate and what he was doing versus Ben Simmons should have been marketed waaaaaay more. If he has anoner good to great season he should be the new youngest face to get a sig.

You look at who they’ve signed even on rookie contracts there aren’t many that are going to sell based on their personalities and influence. Mitchell could fit the bill. Porzingis has a chance as well. I’d keep an eye out for Trae young. But these other guys are good but aren’t moving the needle (Lowry Ingram Brown Murray [maybe] Rubio Wiggins aren’t selling sneakers). If you look at the top 10 guys in the league, majority are signed with Nike or Jordan Brand. For the casual fan that’s about all they know. It would only make sense for them to try and swing for the fences and get another big name. Market more and better and not give up on your products so soon (also means making more casual friendly performance models for people who don’t hoop...I hoop a lot and I really want to give some of their kicks a shot but their designs just don’t appeal and their availability or lack thereof is a deterrent).

JS”

i think you missed the 1st part.... "Definitely in when it hits discount + 40% off ADC coupon"
......jaynev is just suggesting you wait to buy adidas til the price gets reduced...
Thanks for the explanation I thought there was a special discount floating around .

Wiggins is a bust so far in my opinion, especially for being a #1 pick. He never really got to be "the man" with KAT coming in and then Butler, and then dealing with the coaching changes and all that, but still.

If you could redo the 2014 draft based on what we know now, I don't even know if he goes top 5. Embiid, Jokic, Jusuf Nurkic, Capela, Marcus Smart, Julius Randle. You could make a real argument for taking all of those guys ahead of Wiggins. And this is coming from a Kansas bball fan and someone who wants Wiggins to succeed.
Come on man, Marcus Smart and Julius Randle?! Let's not get carried away. Capela is also very debatable, what is he without Harden throwing him lobs?

Wiggins hasn't been a bust but he's definitely been a disappointment for a #1 pick. I know it's only one game but don't forget when GSW went 73-9 one of those L's was to a Wiggins and Kat led team (no Butler yet). They have potential, just not the consistency.

Anyway, back to the shoes... anxiously waiting for some reviews on the Vol. 3s...

Come on man, Marcus Smart and Julius Randle?! Let's not get carried away. Capela is also very debatable, what is he without Harden throwing him lobs?

Wiggins hasn't been a bust but he's definitely been a disappointment for a #1 pick. I know it's only one game but don't forget when GSW went 73-9 one of those L's was to a Wiggins and Kat led team (no Butler yet). They have potential, just not the consistency.

Anyway, back to the shoes... anxiously waiting for some reviews on the Vol. 3s...
You could not be more wrong with your logic but we could debate that til Christmas lol...

Back on topic, why is everything bounce now with the BYE X being so limited not to mention the good colorways aren't even avalible

Brown played in TMac3s last night but he arrived in the arena in converse owned by nike...

42793438_514833392316763_2518417555662513932_n.jpg

Brown played in TMac3s last night but he arrived in the arena in converse owned by nike...

42793438_514833392316763_2518417555662513932_n.jpg
If I was these cats I'd have my contract set up where I can wear any brand I want while not on an NBA court or doing advertisements. Adidas still gets their exposure and you still get to flex in the latest trends.

they can usually wear shoes that are not in the same market or in competition with like designer shoes but that's difficult for any company to allow

you don't want your representatives wearing and practically promoting jordans especially these days when off-court style is seen much more due to the social media

i believe Wade might have started that way with Li-Ning, i think he was wearing jordans off-court but these days if he isn't wearing designer sneakers it's pretty much his own Li-Ning lifestyle shoes

I don't think Capela is that great personally, but I could see teams taking him over Wiggins depending on their roster situation. No question he benefits from the Rockets players and system. Bust might be the wrong word, but knowing what we know now, AW wouldn't go #1 again in a redraft.

looks like wiggins is gone, wearing KD11s tonight
I thought he was gone when his CW of the bounce was taken off adc. I wanted that CW too on discount. Wish I would've knew that and copped them when they had that 40% off sale.

Back
Top Bottom