ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope the order does not get canceled..  my iphone 5 was faster than my macbook.  Got the Errors and kept going back.   I got a email saying it went through.  Anyone else have a similar situation?

Was able to get them but my card got declined because of fraudulent activity(my first time making a purchase on this card outside of the country) smh.

YES got through on my 10,5.  Had me worried got a SNS order confirmation and no paypal email.  Then it came through like 30 seconds later.  

#TEAMMANUAL

Last edited:
frown.gif
indifferent.gif

Was able to get them but my card got declined because of fraudulent activity(my first time making a purchase on this card outside of the country) smh.

This happened to me too, but chase texted me to make sure the transaction was cool and I was able to checkout

I got through Paypal Checkout but at the end received a server error page. Still got Paypal confirmation and SNS order confirmation emails though. Let's hope these go through. Boost is life.

checked out with a pair and it appears they still have a lot left. Might double up.

Last edited:
SNS is known to send out cancellations too so just because you got order conf doesn't mean much until tracking.

Finally got through and checked out a sz 10. Got the same confirmation screen as everyone else...hopefully the order gets fulfilled. *knocks on wood*

Back
Top Bottom