ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Every single time I try to press buy on checkout joint just crashes 
mean.gif

Managed to add a pair to my cart, but ever since then, I get server errors every time I reload. I don't know why I waste my time with this nonsense. 

You're either a dummy or a liar, have fun with that.

On a more positive note, I got through on a 9.5!

Now I just wait for that dreaded/joyful email.

Haha.....got my size 9.5 too. PP payment page kept trying to load but got PP & SNS confirmation....Still thinking its too good to be true though.

Checked out and paid. Called my bank and confirmed with them that it went through. Does this mean i got it? or wait for a confirmation email from SNS

How come I dont see PayPal as a payment option on mobile?smh...my pair just got released because I ran out of time.

Checked out and paid. Called my bank and confirmed with them that it went through. Does this mean i got it? or wait for a confirmation email from SNS

You should have an SNS order confirmation already. But shipping confirmation seals the deal.

Last edited:
Processed payment and everything and then errored out when returning to the site...what a bunch of ********.

Good to see some thread regulars get them. Living through you guys.

Hope adidas has something along the lines as these. Best color blocking hands down.

Thats how we do it bro !
let's see if SNS holds up their deal. Notorious for overselling and cancellation. At least I have a confirmation email to prove I got that far. Never cop anything off of SNS. That's a tough site to cook, like trying to start a fire in this blizzard. 

I was finally able to check out with less than 5 mins left on my counter (which at one point displayed 00:00 time left for some reason). Paypal comfirmation and order confirmation from sneakerstuff too. Hopefully it doesn't get canceled.

Back
Top Bottom