ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ask for your fries to be well done at in n out next time. you're welcome
Love well done fries. Extra toasted bun too. Like my food crunchy I guess. 
laugh.gif

First time ordering from villa, what does it mean when my order says "additional info needed"? Does that mean it is in the verification status or they need more info?

Yeah they need to call to verify card details and billing and shipping address. At least that's what happened to me.

Yeah they need to call to verify card details and billing and shipping address. At least that's what happened to me.
Just called and they don't have the ub 3m in stock that I ordered last night! They refunded me 
tired.gif

ask for your fries to be well done at in n out next time. you're welcome

Love well done fries. Extra toasted bun too. Like my food crunchy I guess. :lol:

well done fries will change your entire outlook on in n out fries :lol: I've never tried the toasted bun I'll get that next time. My usual order is a 3 x 1, animal style, add chopped chilis and both types of grilled onions (whole and chopped) with an order of well done fries

Are 3M's and Wool's LTD? I'm wondering if the LTD's only receive 1-2 drops and its history. Hope not, like most of y'all, cash rules everything around me.

Last edited:
Forgive my ignorance, new to buying UBs, which sites have the best deals and allow coupons to lower the prices? 

I like the shoes but can't go too nuts because of the pricing. 

probably has been covered 100 times but whats the consensus for sizing on the NMD's? My TTS is an 11 in the UB but I get an 11.5 cause the primeknit is a little more forgiving (could wear either size though). Hearing to go down a 1/2 size on NMD's due to their length, some say even a full size??

probably has been covered 100 times but whats the consensus for sizing on the NMD's? My TTS is an 11 in the UB but I get an 11.5 cause the primeknit is a little more forgiving (could wear either size though). Hearing to go down a 1/2 size on NMD's due to their length, some say even a full size??
no larger than a 10.5

Forgive my ignorance, new to buying UBs, which sites have the best deals and allow coupons to lower the prices? 

I like the shoes but can't go too nuts because of the pricing. 

RRS was the in and out fast food feasting spot for today. You could get vip membership and use a coupon code that brought pairs down to 120-130 maybe even lower.

Back
Top Bottom