ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Awesome collection!

Also, this is not the place to ask for help re addiction. haha
Definitely not the right place to be asking for a intervention... I've always said it, but this thread is full of UB enablers LOL. I joined NT about a month ago and already have core blacks, whites, grey wools, 3ms, and mystery greys on the way tomorrow (maybe i'll take my own collection pic when they come in). seeing everyone's big *** UB collections in here got me so hyped on them, and before I knew it I had my own collection goin.

Lookin good, now you just need the Chalks (& all the other colorways in existence!).

We're a bunch of enablers up in here.

:lol: truth. also got them cheap wools last night.... sns feb 5th if I'm blessed. creams are unicorns right now and I need to block pahko or I'm going to try and ship olives and burgs over... #1stworldproblems

Last edited:
Kylo Rens
pimp.gif

My first post guys! Long time lurker, huge time fan 
ohwell.gif

I ordered the wool greys off of roadrunner this morning, and while looking at some pics of wool grey UBs, I noticed that they seem to have that fuzziness property wool sweaters often has. I attached a picture below, if you look closely at the shoe box area, you might see what I mean. 

Does anyone have the wool grey UBs? Is that a problem for the shoes, or does it get noticeable after time?

womensub-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom