ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just out of curiosity how much do you guys think Adidas is gaining/chipping away at JB/Nike? Many Jordan retros are sitting, while UBs are hard to find. Yeezy prices are just flat out ridiculous. This thread alone is moving at breakneck speed, and I have seen many people at sneaker stores hovering around the Adidas section, something I didn't really notice before. 

Yeah chipping away very minimally if not at all. Keep in mind Adidas is still behind sketchers to put the broader picture in to perspective for you :wink: Adidas is no doubt coming out with cooler silhouettes in my opinion but that doesn't necessary reflect the big sales numbers quite yet

Just out of curiosity how much do you guys think Adidas is gaining/chipping away at JB/Nike? Many Jordan retros are sitting, while UBs are hard to find. Yeezy prices are just flat out ridiculous. This thread alone is moving at breakneck speed, and I have seen many people at sneaker stores hovering around the Adidas section, something I didn't really notice before. 
You can take a look at both earning's report.  Adidas probably produces a lower number of stock compared to Nike and releases it intermittently.

Last edited:

in terms of market share very little. in terms of creating something they COULD be very successful on in the future theyre making leaps and bounds. u have to remember nike has a secondary market (resellers and those buying from resellers) that alone will keep nike in business. remember they make the shoes for 10-15$ and sell to stores at 50% retail and then when they sell direct off NDC they make about 1500% (yes, fifteen hundred percent) depending on the model. when it comes to nike and jordan were talking they made 1million units of 72-10s. ONE MILLION. maybe theyve finally made too many pairs. i think htey did i think the hype train keeps any and every brand alive..so they need to go down to jut enough to sell out. adidas has done well to create the hype but in order to steal market share theyve gotta produce more numbers not just have hype.  

So as I struck out at premiere boutique I got to see the "Mystery Grey's" in person and its as advertised... FIRE lol (of course my opinion)

Back
Top Bottom