ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anyone else notice the 3m's fit a little tighter?

My Creams and Mystery pairs fit identical (tts), but I had to go up a half size on 3m's....
I agree, compared to my OG purples and the wools, the 3M fit a little more snug. I keep telling myself its just that I haven't broken them in yet but they do seem a little tighter.

Just got an email from rrs. They are listing my purchase from earlier as 020/GYSL/Grey/Silver now. Anyone know if that is the Grey wools?
Those are the grey wools, got the same product info when I ordered them a few months ago through RRS

I agree, compared to my OG purples and the wools, the 3M fit a little more snug. I keep telling myself its just that I haven't broken them in yet but they do seem a little tighter.
Repped - thanks for confirming that I'm not delusional.  My wife thought I was going crazy comparing the fit of  my UB's.. 
roll.gif

Anyone else notice the 3m's fit a little tighter?

My Creams and Mystery pairs fit identical (tts), but I had to go up a half size on 3m's....
I sized up a whole size (13) and the 3Ms feel great with normal socks (Stance, atheltic).

My TTS (12) in the whites were wayyyy snug and had to return.

Whats the sizing on EQTs for their boosts?
I have the EQT boost 2/3 and they run the same as any pair with the pure boost sole. That being said the PK is less tight than it is on the ultra boosts. I went with my ultra boost size and they fit well. They are more of a casual shoe than a performance runner like the UB. 

Am I the only one who thinks Adidas could put "LTD" on any boost colorway and they would automatically sell out? Its just hype
But non LTD models sell out too. I think they can't or won't produce higher quantities to meet demand.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom