ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
laugh.gif
they released way more creams so far than mysteries

Totally agree with you . Boosts are just hot... if you go to 10 stores you would be lucky to find any UBs in stock....... or under produced. I am sure Adidas is adding to the hypebeast by slowly releasing the different colorways.

They know that if they were too readily available people wouldn't crave them.  
This.

Adidas is just releasing the colorways slowly so when one comes out everyone jumps on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd restock of that colorway because its fresh, new, and nobody else has it yet. Then as soon as restock 4, 5, and 6 come along they start losing hype (look at the whites) 

The LTD pairs havent really sold out better than any of the other colors on the first few drops. 

Only thing is...creams have dropped just once
sick.gif
 ugh neeeeed those haha. 

Adc needs to drop these... Always missing out on these boutique random drops

Last edited:
I know throwing UBs in the washing machine is a good way to clean them...Has anyone done this with a wool pair? Any problems or does it work just as well as it does for standard UB? Tia

I know throwing UBs in the washing machine is a good way to clean them...Has anyone done this with a wool pair? Any problems or does it work just as well as it does for standard UB? Tia
Washed my black wool... no issue. Gentle/Darks cycle with a detergent made specifically for colors(I use Woolite Dark) and cold water = golden. 

Saw the link posted a minute after while at a long red light and pulled over to order. Sold out... i cant be on this thread 24/7 mannnnn.
lmao i did that yesterday when the jimmyjazz 3m's dropped...the thirst has reached catastrophic heights
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom