ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like none of the stores carried a size 7 in the mystery greys.  ADC is probably my only option.

#boostlyfe #excusetheuglycarpet

Gonna add a grey pair with either the highsnobiety collab or charcoals. Also thinking bout reselling the NMDs and hitting up pakho for an olive or burgundy lol. Bummed that i struck out on SNS but i can live without those. Last UB might be triple blacks and i should be good for a while

Saw the link posted a minute after while at a long red light and pulled over to order. Sold out... i cant be on this thread 24/7 mannnnn.
That's either dedication.... or really dangerous. Glad to see you at least pulled over before clicking the link. You should have just put your emergency blinkers ons, pretended your car stalled while you copped those Irons.

#boostlyfe #excusetheuglycarpet

Gonna add a grey pair with either the highsnobiety collab or charcoals. Also thinking bout reselling the NMDs and hitting up pakho for an olive or burgundy lol. Bummed that i struck out on SNS but i can live without those. Last UB might be triple blacks and i should be good for a while
How'd you manage so many rares? All bought retail?

Last edited:
That's either dedication.... or really dangerous. Glad to see you at least pulled over before clicking the link. You should have just put your emergency blinkers ons, pretended your car stalled while you copped those Irons.

Nah I knew it was a super long light (near my house) and I had just gotten to it when it turned red. I pulled over at a parking spot at a deli around the corner lol.

Haha. On a serious note, what size are those NMD's? 
Sz 8. They fit but my right foot is so wide that it looks clunky. And the NMDs don't feel that comfortable when you have 3 UBs to choose from lol.

How'd you manage so many rares? All bought retail?
Just gotta get lucky. HB paid 250 from a homie/plug. Creams were from ADC thanks to benjamin stark with the forcesel link. Solar reds were from sweatshop for 120 shipped. NMD were from an ADC restock where i refreshed DAILY for nearly a month and happen to get lucky 

Curious. I slept on the creams. How fast did they go?
I was probly one of the first NTers to place an order after benstark posted the forcesel link. It was really easy and i think most NTers who woke up early enough got it. They released it around 6-7 AM pacific if i remember correctly

Last edited:
Really slept on those Mystery Greys. Should've pulled the trigger when I had the chance...

Back
Top Bottom