ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There should have been a UB white restock on Footlocker EU, but at release time there were like zero pairs available...

Nice, do you remember what you used?

I used angelus flat black paint.regular black is kinda shiny so you dont want that. Add a mixture of 50% water 50% paint,mix them up in a small container then start painting. After, you can air dry or use a blow dryer to speed up process. Reapply paint if not satisfied with results.

Ive beat the hell out of my pure boosts,wearing them almost everyday for almost a year and have not encountered any paint bleeding when they get wet. Too bad a lot of dirt got into the boost material and cant be cleaned up anymore so i had to throw em away.

It would be greatly appreciated if u have any leads for a cheaper UB black gradients. Im not sure if i can find anything less than $150.

Last edited:
Finally got my mystery greys in from xhibition! had to run to the post office to get em. Stoked that they were double boxed! Threw in a pic of my collection too. mystery greys, whites, 3ms, core blacks, and wool greys. if i ever get my hands on those creams, I think I'm out of the UB game for now... especially considering my first pair was in early december hahaha.

edit: LOL sorry that one pic upside down

Last edited:
NMD fit like a sock. more comfortable than the ultra boost in my opinion. got a half size down from ultra boost.

Back
Top Bottom