ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Extra Butter is an hour away from where I live
sick.gif
if it was in the LES store, definitely would have made the trip to get me a second pair.

edit: LES does have pairs, will go check it out!

Last edited:
I copped a 11 grey wool in hope they fit I'm usually a 10.5 with wide feet for roshes and Jordan's.

$200 isn't retail but there was word that LTD models would have the $200 retail markup moving forward.

On another note, Extra Butter said they carry the Chalks in a 4.5-12 
nerd.gif
. This is the first I've seen anyone carry the Chalks in anything smaller than a 6.5 

Hmmmmm what's up with the puffer red markup?
Shady. It was 201 initially, they restocked a few sizes and I was able to cop for 180. They cancelled on me (saying its backordered and won't restock), then they have a FSR for 200 this morning. Glad I was able to purchase for retail through Stitch and Trace...

Shady. It was 201 initially, they restocked a few sizes and I was able to cop for 180. They cancelled on me (saying its backordered and won't restock), then they have a FSR for 200 this morning. Glad I was able to purchase for retail through Stitch and Trace...
What's was your total with Stitch and Trace? 

sounds like a bunch of people are going to get cancelled from this morning's purchase as well. 

have a feeling some people are going to get cancellations. It allowed you to add to cart and proceed through check out even though it said the item was backordered/not available. We'll see. Got through on a 10 before sole links tweeted, keeping my fingers crossed

Back
Top Bottom