ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just realized, the nice thing about hitting up any place that may have shoes on a discount (Nordstrom Rack, etc) is you can pop in quick and look for that crazy-bright patterned Boost box and pop out.

Last edited:
Just realized, the nice thing about hitting up any place that may have shoes on a discount (Nordstrom Rack, etc) is you can pop in quick and look for that crazy-bright patterned Boost box and pop out.
Haha, I literally did this at the Adidas outlet. Sadly, no yellow boxes in sight.

does the boost have nipples?
Yeah, it does. Everything seems to check out, but the box was different. I posted a pic on the previous page of the box alone and others have pointed out its prolly a UK release. I just want to make sure everything is good before I bought em.

Couple sizes of og black/purple here! did some diggin
tongue.gif
came to $185 shipped, slightly over retail but not complaining.

http://www.consortium.co.uk/adidas-ultra-boost-core-black-core-black-gold-metal.html

Last edited:
Bought my first pair of UB yesterday, I've caught the bug. these are amazing. Hoping to cook on that NMD drop tomorrow and get this boost collection running.

They only had small sizes and one size 14. Still, that's a very healthy amount of pairs per sizes. Here's the breakdown.

Title:6

Quantity: 2

Title:7

Quantity: 5

Title:7.5

Quantity: 9

Title:8

Quantity: 12

Title:11.5

Quantity: 0

Title:14

Quantity: 1

Damnit, I could have used that 14. **** moves to quickly these days.

I'm gonna have to wait on adding the Creams and the 3M's to the collection. I am seeing the Solar Red's restocking places as well like finishline

Just walked into my foot action at my local mall in Chicago... Had the mystery greys, whites, and LTD silvers. Expected to see no boosts but to see the mystery greys surprised me

Back
Top Bottom