ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just walked into my foot action at my local mall in Chicago... Had the mystery greys, whites, and LTD silvers. Expected to see no boosts but to see the mystery greys surprised me
Proxy some pairs for NT? 
roll.gif

Just walked into my foot action at my local mall in Chicago... Had the mystery greys, whites, and LTD silvers. Expected to see no boosts but to see the mystery greys surprised me

Which mall? Been wanting to see the mysteries in person.

On another note, really salty I passed up on those women's ash purple a couple of months ago. Can't find a big enough women's size to fit my 10.5.

WTF SNS where is my damn golf ball & tee? lol jk didn't really care if I got 'em or not, it's just funny how some got 'em and some didn't.

Which mall? Been wanting to see the mysteries in person.

On another note, really salty I passed up on those women's ash purple a couple of months ago. Can't find a big enough women's size to fit my 10.5.

Woodfield.

To be honest they're not that amazing in person, not worth the hype at all. They're definitely a good looking shoe - but it's a dark grey boost. Nothing really that great. Would rather have the creams or SNS for sure.

Woodfield.

To be honest they're not that amazing in person, not worth the hype at all. They're definitely a good looking shoe - but it's a dark grey boost. Nothing really that great. Would rather have the creams or SNS for sure.

Ah, thought so. Thanks! Hope we can flourish on creams locally :smokin.

was wearing Creams today in a deli, standing next to a girl in PB 350s. other guy blows past the girl and asks me where i got my sneakers

thirst is real (although i'll admit PB 350s are better)

Got my mystery grey pair in from rise and I have to say...they looked a hell of a lot better in the pictures. Keeping them regardless, since I don't have a black or a dark pair.

Yep, I know. I love the core blacks!

Just hurts a little bit inside every time a pic of SNS or Creams are posted. I'll get one of them eventually!

And then Vino had to put the up close shot of the leather cage to finish me

View media item 1889685

lol my bad casper. the leather cage is a nice touch but wasn't a make it or break it for me. Just love the contrasting black and white primeknit. 

just checked my local kicks usa off the tip that they might have the mystery greys....they don't.....but with that being said stopped by a vila store and they said they should restock on mystery greys andddddd creams next week, and to check on wednesday. Fingers crossed on doubling up on the creams/chalks and grabbing a pair of mystery grey!

Back
Top Bottom