ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are dudes really complaining about the price of the shoe? Like normal retail for Nikes isn't the same price? UB are honestly the most comfortable shoe I've worn. I only paid retail for my white pair, but easily will be copping the grey and maybe the core black even if I can't get them below retail.

Pulling the trigger on these shouldn't be decided by a 20-30 price point difference, or else you probably shouldn't be buying them in the first place. Hit a Payless.

Boosts in-hand.. just got delivered to work

First impressions - very nice shoe with a great build quality and unmatched comfort (i think we can all agree on this)

I compared the liners to my FK trainer liner and their are some slight differences..not much tho

Both liners were taken from a size 11 shoe. I ll update this post later tonight when I get home to contrast with Size 11 Racers if anyone wants - 

Some notable comments - the sock-like liner can be a snug fit  that and the forefoot area, top of the area where the ball of your foot is ( see the red arrows) 

As someone posted their bare-foot earlier this matches up with where they had markings... These shoes are MAD comfortable and I suspect those with 'fatter" feet, like myself you should size yourself accordingly.. 

I'll update this post as I get home with more info and try to provide as much useful info as possible 

edit - heres how the UB liner compares to the FK Racer liner 

the UB liner is marginally longer than the FK racer liner ..makes sense cause the FK racer has a  longer, leaner silhouette than the FK trainer due to the lack of materials/support materials .. 

Last edited:
Anyone going for the J&D UB tomorrow? I know they're about $40 more than the normal UB, but the different materials look pretty damn good...

Last edited:
Definitely interested in both J&Ds. Game time decision since I already have both the black and white GRs. 

I'd just save the money and get the regular GR pairs. Pretty sure you won't be able to tell the difference on feet

In adidas sizes 7US = 6.5 UK while in nike 7.5 = 6.5 UK. So all my nike sneakers in size 7.5US fit tts, while adidas (zx flux, stan smiths) sneakers in 7.5 US fit half size bigger. Now can't decide which size to pick in Ultras Boost's.

Both White and Black Adidas Collective Pack are up at Wrongweather.net. Comes out to about $205 shipped. Plenty of sizes left.

Last edited:
I picked up 11uk in both color ways. Hoping to trade up to my US size 12.5. I would go ahead, place the order and email them. I'm pretty sure one of those is meant to be a 7.

Both White and Black Adidas Collective Pack are up at Wrongweather.net. Comes out to about $205 shipped. Plenty of sizes left.
Nice find. I've never purchased from these guys before... will we be hit with duty in the US? 

The site is really glitchy. I was finally able to get it to show without shipping charges, but now when I try to pay it raises the cost from the checkout price of about 178 euros to 207.86 euros when I try to pay... I don't get it.

Last edited:
man those blacks are such a letdown. thought there were going to be a lot more subtle details and better material choice. looks like cheap leather and plastic to me. not worth the 220+ retail tag imo, just better to go with GR options instead. 

Are dudes really complaining about the price of the shoe? Like normal retail for Nikes isn't the same price? UB are honestly the most comfortable shoe I've worn. I only paid retail for my white pair, but easily will be copping the grey and maybe the core black even if I can't get them below retail.

Pulling the trigger on these shouldn't be decided by a 20-30 price point difference, or else you probably shouldn't be buying them in the first place. Hit a Payless.
Stay a foolish consumer. $180+tax for a pair of shoes that is not meant for sports or running.

If you have the money, then go nuts. But relative to other shoes on the market, $180 is ridiculous price for essentially walking shoes and something to post on IG.

Stay a foolish consumer. $180+tax for a pair of shoes that is not meant for sports or running.
If you have the money, then go nuts. But relative to other shoes on the market, $180 is ridiculous price for essentially walking shoes and something to post on IG.

Are you saying UBs aren't meant for sports or running?

Just copped the Collective Whites from Wrong Weather. Total thru PayPal came to $199.89, so you shouldn't get hit with any customs :pimp:. That's basically retail + shipping for the GR pair.

Much props for posting that info, repped.

Last edited:
Just copped the Collective Whites from Wrong Weather. Total thru PayPal came to $199.89, so you shouldn't get hit with any customs
pimp.gif
. That's basically retail + shipping for the GR pair.

Much props for posting that info, repped.
Am I doing something wrong? Mine's coming to $203.91 USD. When I convert the €178.86 on Google it says $198.77...

If you have it set up via credit card payment through paypal, they will charge you a 3% international purchase fee.

Ahh just went back and checked, I had a $4.02 Paypal balance so it only took $199.89 from my bank account :lol:. Just gonna have to wait and see whether or not we get customs charges. Hopefully they mark it a little less than what the actual cost is, but the fees wouldn't be that steep anyway even if we did get charged. I'm not too worried about it.

Last edited:
How reliable is Wrong Weather? i don't want to think I have my order locked in only to have it cancelled because they oversold

Back
Top Bottom