ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice just got through with a size 9 UK which is a 9.5 US in Size?co.uk. Hurry up thee still more sizes on the White/black bottoms on Size?!!

Last edited:
Still just looking for GR 10s in the white CW... Any leads?

Not for $160, but keep trying. Maybe after all the time you exhaust looking for them luck will come your way.

I hope that you can at least get them for retail $180+tax+shipping+PayPal fees but that would have to be someone who's being extremely nice and not expecting at minimum a $20 tip.

Last edited:
Not for $160, but keep trying. Maybe after all the time you exhaust looking for them luck will come your way.

I hope that you can at least get them for retail $180+tax+shipping+PayPal fees but that would have to be someone who's being extremely nice and not expecting at minimum a $20 tip.

There is a 10 and 12 on Adidas.com right now

Adidas.com Release date for J&Ds delayed from this morning to Monday according to @adidasrunning 

Thanks for the tips, guys. Still on the hunt. Hoping Adidas will restock at some point soon. If not I refuse to pay $300 or something, but I could swallow $220ish.

Returning the regular all white ub's today. Anyone want me them before I send them back? Oop a pair size 9.

I've found TTS is a better bit and I'm going with 8.5

Ugh can't believe I missed the J&Ds are you kidding me. Been following this shoe for months but I just couldn't stay awake.

Thanks for the tips, guys. Still on the hunt. Hoping Adidas will restock at some point soon. If not I refuse to pay $300 or something, but I could swallow $220ish.

You could've been wearing them by now, but that low ball, ouch!!!! :lol:.

Ok, don't trust what adidas says, makes perfect sense

I'm not sure how closely you've been following these, but they've (that account in particular) tweeted out incorrect info multiple times about these. Just yesterday they were saying they dropped today. The Instagram account even put up a "now available" image then deleted it.

Does that make perfect sense?

Contemplating on getting a pair of these ultra boost. How does comfort/sizing run compare to flyknit trainers/racers

go back a few pages bro....trying not to turn this into the FK racer thread 
laugh.gif

I'm not sure how closely you've been following these, but they've (that account in particular) tweeted out incorrect info multiple times about these. Just yesterday they were saying they dropped today. The Instagram account even put up a "now available" image then deleted it.

Does that make perfect sense?

Perfect. They originally slated the release for today, and for whatever reason, it was delayed. Feel free to sleep in on Monday. I've already secured a pair.

Because I have the silver pair means I'm not allowed to have the white pair? :lol:

Because I have the silver pair means I'm not allowed to have the white pair?
laugh.gif
I really want the silver pair. 

People are saying they are shiny?

Is there reflective material woven in or did they use a weave with a metallic sheen?

Can you post some close up pics showing the shiny part?

Edit:  I just looked at hi res pics on adidas and from what i see the metallic sheen is mostly in the toebox area?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom