ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i was able to grab the 8 off blends but i need a 10.5. errrr gotta try to look for a trade now
Why even grab a size not even yours? Let someone else with a chance for their OWN size...

How often do you hear SUCCESSFUL size swap stories? 

Selfish. 

btw..I am not a size 8. 

ohwell.gif

Why even grab a size not even yours? Let someone else with a chance for their OWN size...

Selfish. 

btw..I am not a size 8. 
lmao get out of your feelings though. If anything get mad at adidas for producing few enough that a secondary market exists.

i was able to grab the 8 off blends but i need a 10.5. errrr gotta try to look for a trade now

Selfish. 

btw..I am not a size 8. 
I have a size 16 Royals if anyone wants to trade for a 10?
happy.gif
 I still see that guys sig periodically and every time I laugh.

At least its a good sign that there are some restocks on them creams...  Im feeling hopeful now...

Haha I understand copping a pair to try and trade for a pair you actually want. To me it's a bit different that copping to try and resell for a quick buck

if anyone needs MG's in the NJ/NYC i got them in hand for retail if you meet at GSP sizes 8.5-10.5

Selfish. 

btw..I am not a size 8. 

man i've tried to grab my 10.5 countless times and they sell out so quick. It's gotten to a point where you just have to grab what you can with these creams and hope to find a trade for your size. I've had luck trading for my size with other shoes. Most recently the Kith tubular dooms. If you can't find a trade you just sell for the avg resell value and use those funds to repurchase your size.

Who cares about links for Core Blacks. There's been a FSR on adidas.com for the past month.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom