ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Who cares about links for Core Blacks. There's been a FSR on adidas.com for the past month.
Lol was thinking the same thing. 

Starting to realize this thread can't be the resource to cook on these super LTD (cream) boutique releases. Or maybe that's already a given.

My bad on the cores, I know a handful of people really like em - didn't know they were still bounteous on ADC.

Welp, 4 pairs of SNS later. Thanks to those for not showing up at my local spot 
smokin.gif

that looks good bruh bruh. What length you go with?
How'd you do it?? I have white 3M kith laces I tried to put on my all white UB (someone in the thread asked for pics so I figured I try it out) and I could barely get one eyelet in, I thought I was going to have to cut the laces off
no idea. i picked the kith laces up when i visited new york last march. had no use for them and actually forgot i owned them up until today 
laugh.gif
 i needed to lace them one additional time through the cage so they would not be too long. worked out just fine. 3m pops nicely.

and you need to use some force to get them in. took me about 20 minutes for this pair until it was all settled and looking good. 

Back
Top Bottom