ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not bad. Even though I scoop one up at box price I still paid 290 for a pair off a nter for my size

Yeah! Was trying to get it down to $290 as well, but figured the $10 will pay for itself stalking eBay, FB groups and NT like a hawk. hehe

Yeah! Was trying to get it down to $290 as well, but figured the $10 will pay for itself stalking eBay, FB groups and NT like a hawk. hehe
i did pp gift so it was kinda like 300 :lol:. I may be wrong but I do not see these shoes going for under 300 (minus the one or two broke boy crackhead resellers who sell for the low, like 250 :smh:) and just going for more in the future

Last edited:
i did pp gift so it was kinda like 300 :lol:. I may be wrong but I do not see these shoes going for under 300 (minus the one or two broke boy crackhead resellers who sell for the low, like 250 :smh:) and just going for more in the future

Haha exactly.

I was hoping I could have traded my CNY STs for it straight up though. But I agree, pulled the trigger now coz when the thirst hits hard, it might be a tough go for under $350. Being here in Vancouver, resellers are already asking for $550CAD (about $400US).

BAM!

about to do the same in my size :[ ugh. i do have 2 pairs of off white/chalks so maybe ill sell one lol i just love the colorway way too much 

Yeah man. Do it.

Even if the price doesn't go up, it will save you the ordeal of always checking prices online. haha.

I've been keeping an eye on them, and as far as I know about 1-1.5 hours ago the put up the SNS product page but as "sold out," if that's what you're referring to.

yeah that's what i meant. so they just put up the product page to say theyre sold out? sucky

Haha exactly.

I was hoping I could have traded my CNY STs for it straight up though. But I agree, pulled the trigger now coz when the thirst hits hard, it might be a tough go for under $350. Being here in Vancouver, resellers are already asking for $550CAD (about $400US).

BAM!
Locally here:

White - $350-400, $330ish is considered a steal
Cream - I'm asking $400 and people complain (see above)
SNS - I'm asking $450 but I'd wiggle down to $400, most others are asking $450-550

Locally here:

White - $350-400, $330ish is considered a steal
Cream - I'm asking $400 and people complain (see above)
SNS - I'm asking $450 but I'd wiggle down to $400, most others are asking $450-550

Yeah, local stores don't seem to carry Ultra Boosts around here.

I was lucky to pick up the HBX UBs for $380CAD here.

adidas employee at Irvine Spectrum told me they will be getting Mystery Greys this coming Monday.

This might be a dumb question, but what type of shoe knot is that? I like it
I basically just leave it unlaced, but knot the two ends together just so they're not sticking out... not sure if that explains it but you probs get the idea from the pic

UBs starting to pop up at my FTL. Grey wool and all whites. Surprised to see them.

Last edited:

do any sites still have the black/purple OG colorway in women's sizes left? I remember there were a couple last week that had em on sale
https://www.fleetfeetsports.com/products/w-ultra-boost#sku=B27172,qty=1
speaking of the black/purples, mine seemed to be bigger (compared to my wools) although they were both an 8. vaguely remember people talking about this, whats the general consensus then? 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom