ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd rather pay extra and tick it off the list personally if I really want a pair of shoes, retail first if possible, but  sometimes paying a little extra is better than not knowing when/if you will get a pair later.

I'd rather pay extra and tick it off the list personally if I really want a pair of shoes, retail first if possible, but  sometimes paying a little extra is better than not knowing when/if you will get a pair later.
No doubt. All this talk of what's fair, what's not fair, what's reasonable and what other people suggest. If it's a shoe that you want, only you can justify the asking resale price. That's the gig of the resale game, something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. If you want a shoe bad enough that is not in stock, maybe it's worth it to you to buy at an inflated price so you can stop looking and stressing over it. Hell, who knows, you may buy resale only to find out the shoe restocks the following day. That's what happened to me and the MG. It sucks but I wanted the shoe and now I'm done, I don't stress over finding it anymore. That's worth a lot to some people and some people can afford it. Only you can prevent forest fires :smile:

No doubt. All this talk of what's fair, what's not fair, what's reasonable and what other people suggest. If it's a shoe that you want, only you can justify the asking resale price. That's the gig of the resale game, something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. If you want a shoe bad enough that is not in stock, maybe it's worth it to you to buy at an inflated price so you can stop looking and stressing over it. Hell, who knows, you may buy resale only to find out the shoe restocks the following day. That's what happened to me and the MG. It sucks but I wanted the shoe and now I'm done, I don't stress over finding it anymore. That's worth a lot to some people and some people can afford it. Only you can prevent forest fires
smile.gif
Reminds me of someone that wanted to ask seller for refund because he paid resale and it restocked few days later for the MG, lol.

Last edited:
Creams are not restocking. They are only restocking by shops that have bought pairs in the past and holding on to them for publicity/ hype. Adidas SF didn't even get them. People have have been waiting for months for them to restock. Wishful thinking but I think they are done deal. Stop leading people into false hopes. Buy what you truly want, not what is hyped, then you would have no regrets.
"Today's GRs are tomorrow's holy Grails"

This comment gave me cancer ...

Please behave yourself.

Reminds me of someone that wanted to ask seller for refund because he paid resale and it restocked few days later for the MG, lol.
Yeah that was pretty funny. I get the frustration but c'mon, that's not how this ish works. Win some, lose some. I've definitely had my share of both.

if someone gave you yeezy 350's for 400 I'm sure you'd change your wording :lol:

way different. he's giving me something worth $1k+. of course thats more than fair. i'd sell it immediately for just below to get rid of it.

I guess in these times, paying +60% more than retail is fair. :rofl:

way different. he's giving me something worth $1k+. of course thats more than fair. i'd sell it immediately for just below to get rid of it.

I guess in these times, paying +60% more than retail is fair. :rofl:
yea you'd have to be an ******* to say the yeezy situation wasn't fair :lol:
Like homeboy over here said it's different for each person. Some guys don't mind paying $150 over box for gr jordans while most on here would never do that.

I pay over retail probaby 50%+ of the time when i use to cop Jordans. Don't have the time to cop the normal way, so i pay the extra. Paid $300 for Olives, and didn't like it but i wanted it.

But i never feel like its fair. I wanted it, so i had to pay for it.

Its like taxes, gas, and car insurance. I pay it, but never go damn, I just filled my tank up for $110, that was fair!

I pay over retail probaby 50%+ of the time when i use to cop Jordans. Don't have the time to cop the normal way, so i pay the extra. Paid $300 for Olives, and didn't like it but i wanted it.

But i never feel like its fair. I wanted it, so i had to pay for it.

Its like taxes, gas, and car insurance. I pay it, but never go damn, I just filled my tank up for $110, that was fair!
Damn dude what are your gas prices in LA?

Back
Top Bottom