ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
 HEADS UP. Probikekit has the OGs for the LOW. Today only they have a additional 20% off...Check it out. Limited sizes left tho. Kind of salty I paid like 30$ more about a week ago...
mean.gif

Last edited:
Was at the Adidas outlet in AC this weekend - 40% off all kicks except for ultra boosts.

I grabbed a pair of zx8000 Boost in black for $40 ----- Steal

Took my whites to Japan and they got a little scuffed up with some black marks on the knit. Applied some detergent and water with a soft bristle tooth brush and it came out surprisingly well. 
nthat.gif

Not sure if this is Joes under retail, but probikekit has them for $123 the og black cw in UK sizes, and there's a coupon to get 10% off your first order. From UK, estimated to get to me July 3rd in FL, just ordered last night so around 2-3 week shipping hopefully, total ended up being $111 and some change, which I consider a steal. It is UK sizes though, just a heads up. Hope this helps a few people out! http://m.probikekit.com/sports-foot...-boost-running-shoes-black/gold/11085960.html
And just google for the coupon code.

REP .... I can do a $112 shipped :smokin

I need some quick advice on how the Ultra Boosts fit... There's no where local to try them on (any version).

I'm a 10 across the board, Jordan 1s, 6s, Roshe, Flyknit Racer, ZX Flux, Stan Smith, etc... A size 9.5 Roshe is a bit too small for comfort in length.

The only shoe that's a 10 that is a bit tight on me is the Disc Blaze because it has a built in "sock" as opposed to a tongue and laces. The opening squeezes against the top of my foot.

On the other hand, I'm a size 43 in dress shoes and even fit into a UK9/US9.5 in the adidas x Neighborhood Brussel Moc.

I need to know if I should go with the 9.5 or 10.5 in the J&D Ultra Boosts since they're also in a sock/bootie form.

Help!

Last edited:
I need some quick advice on how the Ultra Boosts fit... There's no where local to try them on (any version).

I'm a 10 across the board, Jordan 1s, 6s, Roshe, Flyknit Racer, ZX Flux, Stan Smith, etc... A size 9.5 Roshe is a bit too small for comfort in length.

The only shoe that's a 10 that is a bit tight on me is the Disc Blaze because it has a built in "sock" as opposed to a tongue and laces. The opening squeezes against the top of my foot.

On the other hand, I'm a size 43 in dress shoes and even fit into a UK9/US9.5 in the adidas x Neighborhood Brussel Moc.

I need to know if I should go with the 9.5 or 10.5 in the J&D Ultra Boosts since they're also in a sock/bootie form.

Help!

I wouldn't suggest sizing down. These are pretty snug as is. I went TTS and the fit is perfect for me but I could never size down to a 9. Would be way too snug and I would say I have a regular/narrow foot.

Many people have said TTS is fine and others have had to size up. Some on here have sized down but again, I wouldn't suggest it.

Back
Top Bottom