ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
copped the blue ultra boost for 90 bucks at a local outlet....will use them as my new runners, cant beat that price 
smokin.gif

When can I expect my shipment from Probikekit? And which carrier? Ordered on 6/15, shipped 6/18. They don't have tracking. TIA.

I need some quick advice on how the Ultra Boosts fit... There's no where local to try them on (any version).

I'm a 10 across the board, Jordan 1s, 6s, Roshe, Flyknit Racer, ZX Flux, Stan Smith, etc... A size 9.5 Roshe is a bit too small for comfort in length.

The only shoe that's a 10 that is a bit tight on me is the Disc Blaze because it has a built in "sock" as opposed to a tongue and laces. The opening squeezes against the top of my foot.

On the other hand, I'm a size 43 in dress shoes and even fit into a UK9/US9.5 in the adidas x Neighborhood Brussel Moc.

I need to know if I should go with the 9.5 or 10.5 in the J&D Ultra Boosts since they're also in a sock/bootie form.

Help!
Sounds like you and I have the same size foot. I went with the 10 and it's a perfect fit. That's my recommendation for you, size 10.

SMH end got the KVA mean street posse vest UBs.

but 259 plus shipping???

cheeeeeel papi

250 for the GR white a fair price? I'm not sure if they will restock but I also don't need to overpay for a pair.

I have a local selling the J&D for $260 and I can't get myself to cop... It's a lot of money!

Yea I think I'm going to hold out. I have the black ones and will just wait and see if I can get the white for retail or less.

It's local here in Canada. He's actually selling them to me for $330 CAD, which is $268 USD. You guys are pretty much convincing me to buy my own pair... I'll see what he has left and forward him to these forums.

Back
Top Bottom