ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They tagged the boxes using the UK sizes as US sizes. So when i received mine I got a UK 8.5 (US9), when i ordered a US 8.5. I just got the same email. Wasn't a big deal to me since i'm able to fit both sizing pretty well. Looks like they only caught their mistake now.

Wtf. They just arrived in my city today to only to be shipped back and then sent back to me? I wonder what the issue is.

Sounds like they sent the wrong order to you and the other person that got yours must've informed them about it so they emailed you.

Man, I just hope I get my pair in the end. I ordered 11.5 but I can fit a size 12 its not that serious.

Man, I just hope I get my pair in the end. I ordered 11.5 but I can fit a size 12 its not that serious.
These will still get delivered to you. I'm unsure what they can do to "force" people to return an unordered size, even though the size received is acceptable. I responded telling them I've gone ahead and worn them already and thanked them for the update.

Yeah, if you get it, I wouldnt send it back at a chance of you not getting any at all... LOL

Ordered core blacks from RRS this morning and got shipping notification already. Still waiting on the Wool Greys to be shipped.

RRS gets a lot of hate because of cancellations but when they do fulfill the order, you can't beat that discount. 

Ordered core blacks from RRS this morning and got shipping notification already. Still waiting on the Wool Greys to be shipped.

RRS gets a lot of hate because of cancellations but when they do fulfill the order, you can't beat that discount. 

Order date/time for your wools?

Ordered the greys from rrs at 7:25 est this morning but it still isn't showing up in my order history. I feel like it's gonna get cancelled again

They tagged the boxes using the UK sizes as US sizes. So when i received mine I got a UK 8.5 (US9), when i ordered a US 8.5. I just got the same email. Wasn't a big deal to me since i'm able to fit both sizing pretty well. Looks like they only caught their mistake now.
SNS?

Whoever said that UB's were all sized the same, you lyin!

Unds'ing my Core Blacks right now and it's a battle forcing my foot in. 
mean.gif

Whoever said that UB's were all sized the same, you lyin!

Unds'ing my Core Blacks right now and it's a battle forcing my foot in. 
mean.gif
What other UBs do you have?

All my size 10s fit basically the same with very slight differences between each colorway. But not enough of a difference to adjust sizing.

anyones ultra boosts back tab not like "straight" ? haha one pair is fine and the other is a little like slanted cause of the indent i guess they made in the factory haha weird 

Back
Top Bottom