ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone count the number nipples on the boost soles? My left pair is missing 3 nipples. Should i contact adidas? Anyone having this problem?
Just rock em for a month and return em. 
roll.gif

get a hobby.
ho damn you got me there sir cause i noticed something on my sneakers sheet what a looser i am :[ and your hobby is? deff not replying sarcastic cool replys to people on niketalk now is it? 

anyway lol

Whoever said that UB's were all sized the same, you lyin!

Unds'ing my Core Blacks right now and it's a battle forcing my foot in. :smh:

What other UBs do you have?

All my size 10s fit basically the same with very slight differences between each colorway. But not enough of a difference to adjust sizing.

Wools are a little looser than prime knit(core black)

You can easily go half size up in the prime knits.

Got a size 8 cream come in today and I notice they are roughly the same length as my 9.5 burgundys and 3m, but not as wide. 

anyones ultra boosts back tab not like "straight" ? haha one pair is fine and the other is a little like slanted cause of the indent i guess they made in the factory haha weird 

The MGs I recently got are both slanted in the back. Plus the front of the left shoe is mounted significantly off center. It doesn't affect function, only aesthetics.

On the other hand, three other pairs of other CWs are perfect.

Nope, his hobby is finding every little flaws on shoes
wtf are you even talking about? its something very noticeable and i just named 1 thing. so many people on niketlak **** on people who complain about factory flaws etc. sorry im not as carefree as you all lol glad i'm not 

The prime knit pattern looks really bad. You will probably notice if you do a side by side picture comparison of that pair on ebay and an authentic pair in the same color way. 

Back
Top Bottom