ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fellas

What's a fair price for an 11.5 SNS?

I know people say if you like buy, I'm ready to pay resale but don't want to get screwed on the price.

TIA

Anything below $300 would probably be considered a pretty good price these days. $300-350 seems more realistic though.

I am about to pull the trigger on these sns ub for $280 shipped pp invoice from this ebay seller.

Yup.. since I can't find a better price for these anywhere. Don't know if these are ever going to restock. 
you never know with this market but the fact that these were a consortium collab with a shop id think they wouldn't restock. Similar to the asics 25th anniversary

Yup.. since I can't find a better price for these anywhere. Don't know if these are ever going to restock. 
you never know with this market but the fact that these were a consortium collab with a shop id think they wouldn't restock. Similar to the asics 25th anniversary
Yeah none of the UB collabs have ever restocked to my knowledge. They seem to be the only colorways that are truly "limited".

Yeah none of the UB collabs have ever restocked to my knowledge. They seem to be the only colorways that are truly "limited".
yo homie, you joined 4 months ago and got over 2500 posts?? you might be on pace for the record lol

Looks like RRS disabled the 30% off code with VIP, C6X1Y080
Worked for me. For what it's worth, I've had issues with coupons in the past. Sometimes I erased and copied and pasted the coupon back in the "box" and other times, I had to log out then back in to my account for it to accept. Quirky site at times for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom