ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When I see that silver ltd cw I always have to think of how they squeezed my feet, couldnt fit them in my size.

Of course it was the 2015 cw. But the silver ltd are the most snug pair of UB I have ever worn, and its def. noticeable compared to others

I thought I was the only one with that problem. I thought maybe it was just my pair but seeing its not just me makes me feel better. I have to remove the insole just so that they fit me right. Way more snug with the insoles in

Last edited:
The ONLY thing about those uncaged creams that is positive is the lacing pattern after the cage is off. I can't stand when the laces/rope laces go through the primeknit all wide and spread apart, trying to emulate the 350s. Ruins the shoe silhouette completely.

If those are my size I'd be pissed! They're ruined!

Last edited:
View media item 1909476
Hey guys, I know these are not UB's but they are some type of boost model. Can anyone help tell me which models these are and if there are any opinions on how comfortable they are for running. I like the colorway and the tips on the laces.

Not sure if this is primeknit.

Thanks

Last edited:
Last edited:
smokin.gif
 santa monica beach?

What's up with that Roundtwohollywood store? Is it consignment or are they resellers? Browsed their IG and they had a size 10 MG for $160...steal.

What's up with that Roundtwohollywood store? Is it consignment or are they resellers? Browsed their IG and they had a size 10 MG for $160...steal.
Their prices are amazing, but a lot of the shoes are used. If it doesn't say "Brand New" in the caption, then they're used. Regardless, their prices are awesome!

NOTRE SHOP selling creams in in store

5202 N Clark Street
Chicago, IL 60640
Phone: (872) 888-8628

Last edited:
When my triple whites start getting dirty beyond cleaning, I'll probably look to paint them since I have a bunch of angelus paint left from doing custom bred and royal laser 1s for people.
I don't get how you guys aren't able to keep them clean. All you have to do is pre-treat the soiled area(s) with liquid detergent, give it a light scrub, and wash them to get them nice and white again.

Back
Top Bottom