ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I don't get how you guys aren't able to keep them clean. All you have to do is pre-treat the soiled area(s) with liquid detergent, give it a light scrub, and wash them to get them nice and white again.
I never said mine weren't clean. I mean when they're super beat I'll be playing around with painting them. There's going to be a point when stains won't come out, especially since I live and commute in NYC.

Wools are softer with less stretch compared to normal primeknit. No sizing difference between my whites and grey wool.

Wools are softer with less stretch compared to normal primeknit. No sizing difference between my whites and grey wool.
agree that wools are softer, but my og purp/black runs bigger compared to my wools - both 8s. no problem when i tighten the laces, but they look too long.

That moment when you're wearing your whites, and have to use the urinal...
sit and pee. 
nerd.gif

roll.gif

When my triple whites start getting dirty beyond cleaning, I'll probably look to paint them since I have a bunch of angelus paint left from doing custom bred and royal laser 1s for people.

I don't get how you guys aren't able to keep them clean. All you have to do is pre-treat the soiled area(s) with liquid detergent, give it a light scrub, and wash them to get them nice and white again.

It's not like this method will magically get any stain out of your white UBs though. If it did, stains would never be a problem in any regard on any garment.

Also there's the matter of the boost midsole getting stained & scuffed. Nothing can be done once the boost decides to change color on you. I have a pair of with the boost turning an orange-ish color and no amount of scrubbing or cleaning products will change that.

If you actually wear them, there's a point at which they will no longer get back to that pristine white.

Back
Top Bottom