ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMH. RRS cancelled another pair of UB on me evern after the rep said "There looks to be no signs of cancellation"

Yea one of my tenants was away for like 3 days. His place got broken into, so the door was open and the heat was on like 55 smh

SMH. RRS cancelled another pair of UB on me evern after the rep said "There looks to be no signs of cancellation"

I guess I should be happy I got core blacks from them. I didn't know they canceled so frequently.

What's up with RRS? Their inventory system sucks or what? Take the money first, check if they have the product later.

its terrible. TERRIBLE. But when your order goes through, that discount is clutch.

I swore I'd never spend money with them again, but that discount keeps pulling me back. Haven't been RRS'd in about a year, but my purchases with them have definitely slowed down.

Send their CS an e-mail stating you're upset that your order was cancelled without any notification. Ask if they have anything to offer. They'll knock off an additional 10% of your next order. Managed to get two OG's for $117 each. 

south-park-you-re-being-ignorant-mj-meme-generator-no-that-s-ignorant-you-re-being-ignorant-e4046c.jpg

I got my jackrabbit order and its the dang black gradiants and they don't give you free return shipping. What a waste of time and now I got to pay to ship it back because of their mistake.

I got my jackrabbit order and its the dang black gradiants and they don't give you free return shipping. What a waste of time and now I got to pay to ship it back because of their mistake.

I had to make sure they cancelled my order before shipping out since I didn't know if they did free returns. So glad they did cancel. Had to show them a screenshot of the picture that was posted of the og purple too.

You have an Adidas store nearby? You could exchange for another UB without a receipt.

Back
Top Bottom