ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got my jackrabbit order and its the dang black gradiants and they don't give you free return shipping. What a waste of time and now I got to pay to ship it back because of their mistake.
Do you have pics of the page showing the color it was supposed to be? Might be able to do a chargeback 

I didn't screenshot it but I know other members ordered and it was definitely the og black purple that they showed. I just called them and shipped them back for a refund. I was just upset but no big deal. I'll get my money back and the hunt continues.

hmm, i know these are legit because i bought them from a  deadstock.ca but look at the toe box  the primeknit pattern is opposite going upwads on the left shoe.

i guess i have a unicorn ... or a defect lmao

hmm, i know these are legit because i bought them from a  deadstock.ca but look at the toe box  the primeknit pattern is opposite going upwads on the left shoe.

Mine's the same - diff directions.

Last edited:

i dont see the problem?

it's mirrored no?

eBay seller: snapstyle has creams size 10 for $200 free shipping. Just dropped the price now. Not my size...fuhhhh

Back
Top Bottom