ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone have a good tip of how to protect the boost sole from dirt? Seems like the boost sole catches dirt easy and ive heard some turns yellow :/

Does anyone have a good tip of how to protect the boost sole from dirt? Seems like the boost sole catches dirt easy and ive heard some turns yellow :/
Don't wear them. Kidding aside they're shoes. They're bound to get dirty. Just clean them from time to time.

Copped the solars but i might end up cancelling or returning. Im just salty about all the Ls this past week so I copped something just because lol

My brother (from another mother) received one this morning and he got order confirmation too.  So seems it don't mean sheeet.

Last edited:
I love these.
smile.gif
should I size 2 sizes down for men's? How does that work?
One size down from mens for Adidas I believe. You will find it hard to cop them though.

Far fewer places will stock these. Only SNS and END confirmed, both of which are susceptible to crashing. Probably wont be as bad as Yeezys but will be worse than NMDs id say.

What's end? I'm going to try to get them if.... I'm not at work when they drop. I tried to get Yeezys while at work... and it was embarrassing to explain to my boss why I needed to extend my break. :D

Three people I know have cancellations now from WW - seems like they sending them out now! Ugh.

Back
Top Bottom