ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Three people I know have cancellations now from WW - seems like they sending them out now! Ugh.
from which drop?
laugh.gif
 I'm getting worried now

All above board - when they came back up after there was no stock once the timer ran out.  What's worse is one of them got told his order would ship out soon.  Then he got hit with the cancellation. lol

Last edited:
Don't wear them. Kidding aside they're shoes. They're bound to get dirty. Just clean them from time to time.

Yeah well i know i have to clean them once in a while but do u have any tips of how to clean them? Toothbrush and soap?

I have the Wool Grays and sprayed some Resolve on the soles and vamp of the shoe that got dirty. 

After that, in the washing machine on delicate with some detergent. 
Yeah well i know i have to clean them once in a while but do u have any tips of how to clean them? Toothbrush and soap?

Last edited:
I think its worth it. Yes the acetone at the start may be the most important part imo have to remove ALL the gloss on entire boost all the way tk the fabric. Then use angelus jet black leather dye then 3 or so coats of paint the 2nd most important is the matte finisher at the end.

I posted this pic couple days ago with about 10 hours of wear with same amount of cracking. Cant reall tell unless you hold up to eyes and look closely. I love all black kicks so I love them. Even if they do release the black boost Ill try to grab them but will still rock these. Get a little satisfaction knowing you did it.
Thinking about blacking mine all the way out but I have 0 experience with customizing shoes. Any advice? Or should I take it to a small shoe customization shop and let them handle it? I wouldnt have any problem with doing touch up maintenance coats once its done

Anyone have those EQT Support 93/16 boost? Do I take my UB size or my 0.5 down size in EQT?

Back
Top Bottom