ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea, those two do look similar... if you squint real hard and hold one of these things to your eyes.

71EcbxQAtmL._SL1500_.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I have both also, and I swear some of you hype up creams because of how limited they seem to be. People did it with the whites before they got restocked numerous times and weren't special anymore.

I have both also, and I swear some of you hype up creams because of how limited they seem to be. People did it with the whites before they got restocked numerous times and weren't special anymore.
I still love my whites, but that new kids one with the white sole is nice

To me, creams really is one of the better cw out there...  I might not have all of them and might not have seen all of them in person but from what I have and what I've seen, creams really is up there as far as one of the best UBs... 

1. The cream is one of the best UBs...no question
2. If it were as highly restocked as the MG's...the hype would be so much less....sure it would still sell out but hypebeast would for sure back off...

1. The cream is one of the best UBs...no question
2. If it were as highly restocked as the MG's...the hype would be so much less....sure it would still sell out but hypebeast would for sure back off...
ill take OG and the highly anticipate triple blacks before the cream easily

Still want creams. I'll even take a spring-summer restock, and that's over the NMD and UB2s I've seen. 

What's so different about the silhouette on the UB2? They look pretty much the same to me but with a new knit pattern (OG knit pattern still king).

absolute truth. had the whites not restocked so many times, people would still be on here talking about them as their favorite shoes and how badly they want them. the hype machine is crazy.

absolute truth. had the whites not restocked so many times, people would still be on here talking about them as their favorite shoes and how badly they want them. the hype machine is crazy.
I think my whites are the most comfy out of all my boost lol

Back
Top Bottom