ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The thing is, everyone talks about most of the cw on a daily basis...  Yes creams get their praise more but in reality, people are still looking for other CW.  50% of the time, the creams talk really is all about the restock...  You do hear from time to time best CW but just like CW, its asking how or where to cop them...  It is harder to cop creams now tho...  

Trying to make room for other shoes, have a UB OG with purple heel cup(Women's sz 9=Men's Sz 8) for retail plus shipping, if anyone is interested. 

Repped. Hows the fit compared to other UB's? Looser like wools/creams, or more snug like OG's and 3m's?
It's a bit tighter than the creams.  I dont own 3M's or OGs.  These are the 3 I got and in order from snug to loose.

CNY

Wood Wood

Creams

They're a good snug though, not enough to warrant going half size up.  But if I had to half up because of availability, that would work too. 

I still love the Chalks, don't care what anyone says or thinks.

You guys go ahead and discuss your preferences and who's opinion matters more.

hows everyone getting creams again all of a sudden? resellers or a restock
Haven't seen any restocks in a while now. Pretty sure people are just becoming more comfortable paying resale for them, as a restock seems highly unlikely at this point.

i remember when creams were 220 from resellers and nobody wanted to pay that extra 40 dollars for peace of mind :lol:

how much are they going for now?

i remember when creams were 220 from resellers and nobody wanted to pay that extra 40 dollars for peace of mind
laugh.gif

how much are they going for now?
$260-$330

^Decent price compared to other customs on eBay. It's 3M too, most other customs are just core blacks.

Back
Top Bottom